Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wasted a perfectly good nut watching a really great **** scene today.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wasted a perfectly good nut watching a really great **** scene today.

Spent a couple of hours searching through **** scenes trying to find a great one to bust a nut to like I always do.

Finally found one and grabbed the lotion and went to town.

Right when I was about to nut, the camera immediately switched over to a close up of the dudes face and never switched back. The nut was getting closer and closer, so I frantically grabbed the mouse, but my hand was so slippery that I fumbled it. I was finally able to grab hold of it and clicked the forward button, but my internet connection sucks sometimes so it just buffered while showing the dudes face in a frozen state.

Tried my best to hold the nut back, but it was too late.

And of course after I busted, it finally stopped buffering.

Turned off my computer, hopped in the bed and went to sleep extremely angry.

Cant you wank twice in a row? Im a fuking machine would wait five mins then start again what's lotion for the butthole? I can imagine you poking a thumb up there or some chit.

Comment

That story gave me a nice chuckle.

Comment

I had that while watching Julie knights scene from "gag factor 15" she's lying on the floor and the dude is pounding her face while her eyes water then it flashes up to him pulling a stupid face as I busted.

Bad times man.

Comment

So you hit the pause button on a closeup of the guy's face and had an uncontrollable screaming orgasm imagining him inside of you?

If you watch **** with guys in it you're a lil gay no matter what you say. You're watching another naked man have paid sex with a prostitute.

Half the movie descriptions don't even mention the girl. It describes the guys wiener and ethnicity and facial hair type to really get your gay tastebuds drooling. The girl might be mentioned somewhere in the comments section.

I believe 80% of the modern male population are closet ****s due to dietary toxins & this explains a lot of other stuff going on in society too.

Now as a fullblown gay man do you resent all of these new poser gays taking over?
          Last edited by ////; 01-26-2020, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Happened to me a few times.

I just ran with it.

Comment

Couple of hours searching? I bet your balls were blue as hell.

Sheet, i can nut to just about anything, no gays or traps though.

Comment

Working...
              X