No announcement yet.

Andy Ruiz chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
    maybe it had to do with Joshua not being able to take his regular "supplements" since he wasn't fighting in the UK under UKAD
    Yeah I hear that VADA testing is no joke, they don't miss a thing, unlike UKAD.

Comment

Tyson getting up was very impressive though. He got hit hard as **** and still got up, it's hard to say what keeps Fury down.

Comment

Originally posted by andocom View Post
        Yeah I hear that VADA testing is no joke, they don't miss a thing, unlike UKAD.
        It would not surprise me if they did exactly the same tests in exactly the same way.

Comment

The only other time I can remember him being buzzed was against Tor Hamer, his knee might have buckled if I remember correctly.

Hanks hit him with some nice right hands that got his attention but he wasn't hurt.. Parker wasn't really sitting on his shots, so I don't remember him ever getting hurt in that fight either. Best chin at HW might be premature, we'll see

Comment

When Ruiz got up Joshua knew he was effed. He knew he couldn't match that heart or chin, but especially heart. In his head he was like, "****, I'm not as tough as this dude. He has more heart than me. I'm effed."

Comment

Working...
            X