Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB: Inoue, Donaire, Canelo all stepped up. So why do you rate Crawford above them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSB: Inoue, Donaire, Canelo all stepped up. So why do you rate Crawford above them?

It's a simple question, folks. Help me understand. What justifies Crawford being higher than Inoue, for example?

Come on. Surely someone can defend their position. You just saw Crawford whining over Carnelo being (finally) recognized as the best over him.

Comment

Because he beat Khan

Comment

Because crawford has better wins than all of them.

Regarding the drug crook canelo-

Kovalev- fixed
        Fielding- fixed
        Golovkin - controversial
        Lara- controversial, i thought lara won
        Trout - controversial, i thought lara won

Canelo's best win is a shot cotto. And amir khan. At least crawford fought khan at his weight.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
          Because Hank Lundy is an ATG, yes.

Comment

I personally don't think Bud belongs on the top 5, hell can't see how you can rank him over Spence let alone guys like Canelo, Loma, Golovkin, Inoue, ect.

Comment

Regarding the drug crook canelo-

Kovalev- fixed
              Fielding- fixed
              Golovkin - controversial
              Lara- controversial, i thought lara won
              Trout - controversial, i thought lara won

Canelo's best win is a shot cotto. And amir khan. At least crawford fought khan at his weight.
              Listen to this fucckin troll lol

Crawford hasn’t done squat ****tt dude is almost 34 and still figintg weak ass bums canelo ****ts on him easily.

But let’s see I’ll act like you real quick.....

Crawford’s best wins

Gamboa-fixed
              Dulorme- fixed
              Beltran-fixed
              Postol-bum
              Khan-fixed and khan was tagging him until the blatant low blow

See I can do that too. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                Listen to this fucckin troll lol

Crawford hasn’t done squat ****tt dude is almost 34 and still figintg weak ass bums canelo ****ts on him easily.

But let’s see I’ll act like you real quick.....

Crawford’s best wins

Gamboa-fixed
                Dulorme- fixed
                Beltran-fixed
                Postol-bum
                Khan-fixed and khan was tagging him until the blatant low blow

See I can do that too. Smh
                Yeah you can do it too, except only one of us is right.

Crawford's win over gamboa was one of the most impressive wins of the decade. He out bullied the bully and took his heart, all the while gamboa refusing to give in... he went out like a lion refusing to lose being conpletely beaten by the stronger lion.

That was one of the fights of the decade.

The fact that you dont even acknowledge that proves what kind of boxing fan you are.

Comment

Crawford's win over gamboa was one of the most impressive wins of the decade.
                  So all you needed in order to rank Crawford is a win from 5+ years ago? Are you THAT embarrassed about his 147 run?

Meanwhile in that same 5 years Carnelo collected SEVEN championships across FOUR weight classes from world class opposition.

Meanwhile in that same 5 years Loma made three guys QUIT - all three world class opposition.

Meanwhile in that same 5 years those two, Inoue, Manny, Spence and Porter all stepped up to face top tier, world class threats.

So I ask once again. What has Crawford done RECENTLY that warrants rating him above those guys?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    It's a simple question, folks. Help me understand. What justifies Crawford being higher than Inoue, for example?
                    Nothing justifies Crawford's overrating and over hyping cherry picked career. The guy is 32 with one of the weakest resumes I have seen for a hype job. He was lucky 140lbs was a wasteland with easy access to the belts.

At welterweight:
                    He beat atg Jeff the bum Horn.
                    He struggled with peg legged Jose Bumavidez but got him out of there after that peg leg finally gave out.
                    He had to low blow washed up glass chin Khan.
                    And now he's facing bum ass Mean Machine.

Crawford should drop out of the top 10 with that trash resume. Eye test doe.

Comment

Working...
                    X