Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DWYER Gives EPIC BREAKDOWN, Gives GGG Fans Closure,''Fought Multiple Better Than Nelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
    It was MaHuang, thats the only root out. Even if by some chance its not and somehting else, it does the same thing, speeds up your heart. Expresso 2.0. Steam room is old garbage tech. Thats only used if you're in a pinch and that garb drains the fúck out of your spirit. Hot baths is fake tech. You mean cold baths cuz you burn cals trying to stay at body temp against the cold.

I know all this shít. Its old and outdated boxing tech. Wrestlers don't know shít we don't.
    It wasn't mahuang...I know what that is, I've used old ephedrine based stims that had that **** in it. I think it was dandelion or something...mainly to flush sodium. Wgaf...this dude was around 205 or so solid and used to cut to 185 for weigh ins and was a beast come fight time.

It was a hot bath cuz it makes the body sweat more to cool itself. If you go in an almost scalding bath and then steam, you sweat more. I haven't cut that much myself, so i can't really speak on it...i pretty well fought at my walk around weight cuz i was in the gym all the time. I trained with guys who would get all fat and boil off 20-30lbs in 6 weeks almost every time they fought.

Comment

Originally posted by b d w View Post
      Problem being as Conte has said many times is that fighters can juice themselves senseless out of competition and have cycled off by the time they hit camp, testing clean while still maintaining all the benefits of a decent does of PED's. I'm sure Floyd has been doing it this way for ages.

I'd be interested to know who in the the upper echelons of the HW division you think is dirty. For me it's all of them.
      Aren't you referring to that story Conte told of the runner? He told him to get off the cycle to get the benefits and the dudes sprint time ggot better?

I don't know why people think Floyd was on anything. He doesn't show any physical or performance signs of any PED. I think it's more of a haterade thing. A lot of cats can't handle an undefeated dude walking around.

I don't watch HW's much, but its definitely more likely those are the dirtiest of any other division.

Comment

Working...
      X