No announcement yet.

LOL Roger Mayweather staring at this latina with bad intentions haah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL Roger Mayweather staring at this latina with bad intentions haah

Dang, when that chick starts looking at her phone for the photos Roger giving that Latina the rape stare like you gonna get it. Dude this interview was awkward and funny at the same time, Roger got a weird style of flirting haha no shame in dudes game.

Man Roger head isn't all there dude got the mind of a kid, dude said he knew Spanish all the bad stuff and she said I say como estas and you look at me like im weird and he gives her a dumbfounded look and repeated como estas what the hell is that? lol

The creepy part comes when he said you sure I didn't have my hands on you. she said ill never let you do that or my husband will kill you and roger said don't tell your husband lol Roger looked thirsty for that latina poon.
    Last edited by hectari; 04-12-2015, 08:38 PM.

Haha once you get to a certain age in life you are all out of fooks to give ... You earned it at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
      Haha once you get to a certain age in life you are all out of fooks to give ... You earned it at that point.
      Roger sound like a 80 year old man but he only 53? lol dude a real unique character for sure, he is only middle aged yet he sounds like one of those old dude sitting on the porch.

Comment

God knows I'd look at that piece of ass with bad intentions. **** she looks yummy... Always knew I had something in common with that crackhead

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
          God knows I'd look at that piece of ass with bad intentions. **** she looks yummy... Always knew I had something in common with that crackhead
          She is pretty but letts face it you and I would both be more discreet, Roger just came off blatantly creepy and thirsty

Dudes mind ain't right lol

Comment

uncle roger got swag....He is the funniest and most brutally honest out of the mayweather clan

and yall DKSAB!!!!!( DONT KNOW **** ABOUT B*ITCHES)
            Last edited by mastertech1985; 04-12-2015, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              She is pretty but letts face it you and I would both be more discreet, Roger just came off blatantly creepy and thirsty

Dudes mind ain't right lol
              He's like, "damn, if this camera weren't here I'd be all up on her and in jail the next day" "be like, sh^t was worth it, I know it would be."

/thread Wanna Sig battle on the fight?

Comment

I don't blame RM in the least .... Babe is sweet

Comment

Dude probably has raped some chicks before.

Comment

Roger cant even get it up.

He isnt hitting nothing but a speed bag

Comment

Working...
                    X