No announcement yet.

80 yr old man shoots woman burglar after pregnant plea

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Good,, if you break into someones house, then it should be automatic death penalty..

I think for every major crime like rape, murder, assault, robbery, embezzlement, etc,, should be automatic death
    Embezzlement shouldn't be there. That's a white collar crime, no one gets physically hurt in wcc's. At least it's not usual.

And about automatic death, if some one is dead guilty, yes they should be executed. But there's been too many wrongful executions that are only found out years and years later through DNA. "Automatic" death to those crimes you mentioned, would raise wrongful executions to innocent people by like 1000%. Women trying to get at some men, let them cum inside her, then claim he raped her, boom, the man is gone. Some guy tryna get you death penalty, gets all in your face until you assault him, boom, you're gone. You see the many ways your suggestion could go wrong?

Comment

If a cop had shot someone in the back as they ran away then every single one of you would be calling for him to get the death penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Embezzlement shouldn't be there. That's a white collar crime, no one gets physically hurt in wcc's. At least it's not usual.

And about automatic death, if some one is dead guilty, yes they should be executed. But there's been too many wrongful executions that are only found out years and years later through DNA. "Automatic" death to those crimes you mentioned, would raise wrongful executions to innocent people by like 1000%. Women trying to get at some men, let them cum inside her, then claim he raped her, boom, the man is gone. Some guy tryna get you death penalty, gets all in your face until you assault him, boom, you're gone. You see the many ways your suggestion could go wrong?
        Embezzlement or fraud with people's savings or taxpayer money should be death.. White collar or not, you are purposely screwing someone over.. Look at the employees at Enron, or the people that invest their life savings in Ponzi schemes.. These people should be put to death.. Just because the crime committed isn't a face to face crime, doesn't lessen the impact on a victim.. The Wall Street crooks are just as bad as the rapists and killers IMO

To your 2nd point, yes unjustly convicted people would probably be put to death, so there needs to be indisputable DNA or photographic evidence, etc..
        It's not a perfect process and probably never will be, any system will be flawed in someway, but our current system really does nothing to deter crime..
        Most but not all of the wrongly convicted people were convicted before DNA evidence was really perfected.. It's people from years ago.. Not so much the last 5-10 years as the scientific methods have improved..

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          If a cop had shot someone in the back as they ran away then every single one of you would be calling for him to get the death penalty.
          This is an absurd argument on so many levels.

Comment

Why is it over the top,,,,

I guarantee the crime rate would drop significantly...

Automatic death for violent crimes....

You soft ass bleeding hearts are what is wrong,, you condone this behavior like its ok.....

Im not talking about speed tickets, or minor stuff, but the major stuff should def be death...

Guarantee you if we executed bernie madoff, others would think twice about starting a ponzi scheme... Kill child molesters, rapist, con artist, etc

The world is over populated as it is... Is anyone really gonna miss these 2 people besides their family,, are they gonna cure cancer or donate time to the needy, or are they just trash that deserve to die
            Because I don't trust the American court system to make the right call 100% of the time. It takes one slip up for an innocent man to get executed over a felony he didn't commit. Or executing a man over an assault charge or armed robbery, when its been shown criminals have turned their lives around and done good things over this. Sorry for being a "soft ass" and thinking a little bit instead of going for a straight murder.
            Last edited by GeneralZod; 07-25-2014, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Hehe. "I'm pregnant!" Bang!

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralZod View Post
                Because I don't trust the American court system to make the right call 100% of the time. It takes one slip up for an innocent man to get executed over a felony he didn't commit. Or executing a man over an assault charge or armed robbery, when its been shown criminals have turned their lives around and done good things over this. Sorry for being a "soft ass" and thinking a little bit instead of going for a straight murder.
                I bet a lot of people that changed their lives around, would never have committed the crime in the 1st place if death was the punishment..

Maybe death on 2nd offense,, I'm willing to listen to some few tweeks or changes, I just think that this country doesn't kill enough of the horrible people that commit crimes

Comment

I bet a lot of people that changed their lives around, would never have committed the crime in the 1st place if death was the punishment..

Maybe death on 2nd offense,, I'm willing to listen to some few tweeks or changes, I just think that this country doesn't kill enough of the horrible people that commit crimes
                  I can condone a death penalty for a rapist, a child molester, or a murder depending on degree and details but it's absolute nonsense to think the American justice system can handle that responsibility when we throw in assaults or robberies. There's no possible way to guarantee every single time the right decision will be made, so there's no way in hell death should be the automatic punishment in this type of system.

This doesnt even count other cases. What if some guys are celebrating and they drink and end up scrapping? Do we execute the guy who started it and ruin his family's future over it? There's far too many technicalities to just say "Assault? Die!"
                  Last edited by GeneralZod; 07-25-2014, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                    Its crazy if a someone broke into my house ill be quick to blast but if it was a female and she claiming she pregnant ill just hold her at gun point till the coppers come but then again I am a young man in my physical prime so I have no doubt that I cant man handle her if she tried something, but the shooter is a old 80 year old frail man, He probably was afraid she'll get the jump on him and end whats left of his life.

I highly doubt at 80 years old the last shit left to be checked off your bucket list is to kill a pregnant women but then again be some crazy motherfuckers out there
                    So you woulda blasted. But if it was a woman who robbed you and beat your a$$ you wouldn't a shot the hoe cause she owns a pu$$y. But you would have shot a man. You guys need to get off of that captain, put away the cape and treat them the way they act. if she likes to robb and beat people, then she gets treated like a robber. Lol at giving out passes cause she's a hoe.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralZod View Post
                      I can condone a death penalty for a rapist, a child molester, or a murder depending on degree and details but it's absolute nonsense to think the American justice system can handle that responsibility when we throw in assaults or robberies. There's no possible way to guarantee every single time the right decision will be made, so there's no way in hell death should be the automatic punishment in this type of system.

This doesnt even count other cases. What if some guys are celebrating and they drink and end up scrapping? Do we execute the guy who started it and ruin his family's future over it? There's far too many technicalities to just say "Assault? Die!"
                      Why the fck would you red k me for having a discussion, especially when I'm not being a dick to you personally, and actually said that I would be open for changes or tweeks..
                      That is not proper Internet forum manners, especially for a place that is as civilized and mature as the lounge..

Comment

Working...
                      X