No announcement yet.

I still can't get over it. Froch-Dirrell: Biggest Boxing Robbery Of 2009

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirrell should have won..

But its not the biggest robbery of 2009..

Comment

I honestly don't see how Froch won that fight. Even his face at the end was a bit bemused and relieved he knows he was shown up that night and knows that all his future opponents will have huge confidence that they can beat him now.

Dirrell did need to be braver but he will learn from that experience he was still quite green.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
        Maybe Mayweather COULD have some some losses. Depending on how you see fights.

The difference between the Dirrell and Mayweather is ring generalship and poise. Did Dirrell look in control of that fight? not really. Did he fall over about a thousand times and cling on to Froch like the stench of piss clings on to a tramp? yes, he did at times.
        That's a bit of an exaggeration, don't you think?

He fell several times during the middle rounds, it wasn't like he did it all night. Also, I genuinely believe he was off balance while throwing a punch and slipped on one occasion.

Comment

Fight was not even close. Dirrell dominated. Froch landed maybe five punches per round and they were not even clean.
          Rewatch the fight in slow motion. Dirrell lands nice shots cleanly and fairly consistently, and Froch was not able to do anything.

True, the fight was not pretty, but that does not mean the judges should take the fight away from a rightful winner.
          The judging in this sport has been very poor of late.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
            Dirrell should have won..

But its not the biggest robbery of 2009..
            funeka vs guzman?

Comment

You must beat the champion if you want to be champion.

DIRRELL didnt do ****,he was running all day like coward.

FROCH won that fight,hands down.

Comment

Biggest robbery of 2009 is JMM vs FLOYD.

FLOYD cheated on scale and in the ring with XYLOCAINE.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                  funeka vs guzman?
                  I heard that Corley was blatantly robbed in a fight he had in Russia....

Comment

Maybe if he didnt fight like he was made out of water he could of got the decision

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                      That's a bit of an exaggeration, don't you think?He fell several times during the middle rounds, it wasn't like he did it all night. Also, I genuinely believe he was off balance while throwing a punch and slipped on one occasion.

This is boxingscene.

I showed the self-control by reigning myself in from saying he fell over 10,000 times. I limited my exaggeration by a huge 9,000 falls.

Comment

Working...
                      X