Collapse
No announcement yet.

Title boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the feedback Pork Chop. I do agree that we should have went with some more unique logo options on the Fighting and Pro-Mex line.

As for a more quality Title glove, for now I'd reccomend the Fighting Sports line. While they're not hand stitched, they are still of great quality. I think we are currently in production of some comparable TITLE brand gloves that are higher end.

I do wish the glove dogs were a little cheaper again. I seem to remember them being significantly less than the current 9.99 price.
    ** I can offer the glove dogs to anyone on this forum at $7.50 a pair. If you'd like to order some contact me directly and I'll get you hooked up.

Comment

can you clear something up (something discussed on many forums, but never a clear answer):

is "Fighting Sports" at all affiliated with "Winning" brand, or is it a completely different brand that just happens to have a very similiar look ???

Comment

^^

Fighting is in no way affiliated with Winning. The Fighting brand is manufactured exclusively for TITLE only. We have based the design of the equipment after Winning but wanted a more economical price.

Comment

I personally think both Title and Ringside do very well in their products. I mean if you are a pro fighter and can afford the best equipment that's one thing but for most here who are aspiring amateurs or just train once in a while, those brands do the job very well at a much better price.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
            I personally think both Title and Ringside do very well in their products. I mean if you are a pro fighter and can afford the best equipment that's one thing but for most here who are aspiring amateurs or just train once in a while, those brands do the job very well at a much better price.
            I think we have a little of everything for most fighters out there. The Classic line is economical while the GEL, Fighting, and Platinum lines are on the higher end.

Also cuauhtemoc1496; did you receive my PM? I sent it but an error on my computer popped up so I'm not sure if it went through or not.

Comment

Originally posted by TITLE BOXING View Post
              I think we have a little of everything for most fighters out there. The Classic line is economical while the GEL, Fighting, and Platinum lines are on the higher end.

Also cuauhtemoc1496; did you receive my PM? I sent it but an error on my computer popped up so I'm not sure if it went through or not.
              yea I got it and will check into that. The owner of the gym is incredibly hard to get a hold of, me and the main trainer basically run the place...

I will see into it and contact you but today might not be an option because there's a huge storm here in Miami and I might not be going to the gym tonight, we will see.

thank you though.

Comment

feedback - you guys make the best ****, period.

questions - give me stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Kinetic Linking View Post

questions - give me stuff

I dont think that was a question buddy.

But yes, you should send us a few products and let us do the actual reviews....or just me. Either way would be fine.

Comment

I got the title gel wraps, and use them usually for quick bag work. I've been pleasantly suprised. They've got pretty good support and and durability.

Comment

Title has the worst customer service I've ever encountered while ordering something on the web.

I've ordered something from there on three separate occasions.

The first time, the product was back ordered and I had to wait a couple of extra weeks. Fine, no problem. When it finally came, I got a completely different color.

The second time I ordered, they sent me something that was obviously already returned. The product was damaged. Not from shipping, but from it being used. The box it came in was ripped all over and re taped all over. Why someone from Title would ship me something in that condition thinking it would be all good, I have no idea. They must not like their job, they don't give a ****, or Title as a whole doesn't give a **** and that's how they do their business.

The third time, and I don't even know why I ordered from them a third time, The product was back ordered again, and when it did come, they sent it to my house in San Jose when I wasn't living there anymore and it was another returned item. I don't even think the item was even back ordered. They were probably waiting for someone to return their ****. They used an address from the previous orders when I used a current updated cc with my new Jersey City address.

No real reason for me to order anything from Title anymore, unless I want some Everlast, Lonsdale or some knock off Reyes and Winning gloves. Even if I did want some Everlast gloves, which I don't. Ringside now distributes them along with Lonsdale. I can just go to Ringside where I know I am valued as a customer.

Comment

Working...
                      X