No announcement yet.

highway robbery yesterday on showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• highway robbery yesterday on showtime

angulo got completely robbed yesterday in the showtime fight. It was disgusting b. **** like that makes u turn away from boxing.

I agree. It was a complete fuck job. I knew they were going to rob him. I just had a feeling when they were about to announce the scorecards. They didn't want to give the up and coming, undefeated youngster a loss. Zappa got taken to school and was fortunate to walk away with a win.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
      I agree. It was a complete fuck job. I knew they were going to rob him. I just had a feeling when they were about to announce the scorecards. They didn't want to give the up and coming, undefeated youngster a loss. Zappa got taken to school and was fortunate to walk away with a win.
      didnt see it, but if abos saw it, i can agree

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        not only was he taken to school, he walked him back home too. Angulo was ****ting on this guy. it was such an outclassed match. That rat tailed **** didnt deserve to be anywehre near a ring.

Comment

contact his people and let him know the deal. i already did.
          info@leonardozappavigna.com

Comment

Ditto

Robbed big time....what a jie

ROBBED BIG TIME!!!!!

Comment

Ditto

Robbed big time....what a joke.

ROBBED BIG TIME!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X