No announcement yet.

after the test are done if manny passes will everyone who said he's juicing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its not "being a hater"

it's completely legitamate to think pac is on something or has been in the recent past.

if you know anything about steroids you know that some have a short active life and leave the system after a few days, they dont have to be undetectable

plus HGH cant be tested for

pac is too old to be having puberty and growth spurts

if you think it's not even a remote possibility he's used something, you're an ignorant, stupid ****

you dont know him well enough to know his personality but one thing is for sure, its too good to be true.

thats the truth and if you want to ignore it and remain stupid, good. i dont give a ****.
    Last edited by Talon; 12-17-2009, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
      i seriously wonder why people dont accuse people like lebron james(who gets bigger every year or roiding??) is it an american thing??? dont get me wrong i love lebron..but 6'8 270(or more) and as fast as a point guard??
      Come on, man Plenty of Americans have been hounded for alleged steroid use. You havent read about Barry Bonds, Mark McGwilre,Rafael Palmiero, or Marion Jones who was stripped of her medals and did jail time? Being American doesnt have a damn thing to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
        its not "being a hater"

it's completely legitamate to think pac is on something or has been in the recent past.

if you know anything about steroids you know that some have a short active life and leave the system after a few days, they dont have to be undetectable

if you think it's not even a remote possibility he's used something, you're an ignorant, stupid ****

you dont know him well enough to know his personality but one thing is for sure, its too good to be true.

thats the truth and if you want to ignore it and remain stupid, good. i dont give a ****.
        having all that said, do you have any solution?

if not, let's just shut up and stop whinning..

until it's proven, it just shows that what he's doin is freakin amazing.

Comment

after the test are done if manny passes will everyone who said he's juicing...
          ... should be tested for juicing as well and if found guilty, boil em in oil ...

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
            nah, they'll say that whatever he is taking is untraceable or something like that...bank on it
            I agree with this.

Comment

be a man and say they were wrong and give him the respect he's earned??? i think manny is a good guy but i just think the people around his are scum and will do anything to make as most money off of him while he's hot..so if he's dirty i really dont think he knows..he seems like he trust people too much and can be taken advantage of imo cause he has a big heart....
              of course not.

pacquiao has tested negative in all the test they have given him. what makes you think another test would shut the morons up?

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
                its not "being a hater"

of course its possible that he is on something. but so is everyone else. how come he's the only one that gets ****?

so far, there is as much evidence as floyd is on roids as manny is on roids.
                Last edited by aether; 12-17-2009, 03:15 AM.

Comment

im really surprised that anyone bought into this steroids ****. it has no basis whatsoever.

i guess it shows how GOOD manny is. "he's doing something unbelievable, hence he must be cheating"

Comment

Working...
                  X