Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxers Who You Think Are Juicing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If three or four top 20 heavyweights have been caught juicing in the last couple years, we have to assume there are just as many that haven't been caught yet.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      If three or four top 20 heavyweights have been caught juicing in the last couple years, we have to assume there are just as many that haven't been caught yet.
      drug testing isn't really a drug test. it's an intelligence test.

if 3-4 have been caught, assume 300-400 haven't been caught yet.

Comment

At heavyweight:

Joshua obviously
        Wlad
        Wilder
        Povetkin
        Ortiz
        Browne
        Takam

The only top ten fighters I'd suspect of not being dirty are Martin and Fury, though if dudes like Guillermo Jones and Antonio Tarver can be busted then anyone could potentially be using.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          In light of the drug cheat Lucas Brown getting caught, who else do you believe is on that juice

There are many like JMM, Manny and Floyd, but these 5 stand out..

Jousha is clearly on a good stack..genetics my bumhole

Brook probably has a lot of needle marks on his ar$e

Pregnant Belly caused by Nandrolone

Luis Ortiz, i think he was busted before
          Most are son's of Barack Hussien Obama

Comment

I prefer the Who do you think is clean threads. I think Bradley, Pacquiao, Donaire are clean.

The guys are soft coming into camp, meaning they weren't roiding outside of competition and were already in shape before coming in and doing VADA testing. I've never seen Mayweather for example anywhere outside of fighting shape, he starts camp and he's already at his fight night weight of 150-152 or w/e.

Also Golovkin looks clean. The average joe seems to think you need steroids to be an athletic phenom but they exist naturally.
            Last edited by SplitSecond; 03-22-2016, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X