Clear All

Manny should go fight for GBP!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Manny should go fight for GBP!
      He could have got a 200m contract with showtime if he did

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Koncz 'works' for Pacman. He gets paid for it.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        the IRS doesn't see that..........they don't give a **** (you actually don't know how much ****s the IRS doesn't give) everything will go back to pac (and everyone will just scatter) theres probably nothing in writing that officially connects konz to mannys taxes (it was a shady behind the scenes kinda thing) konz & arum are way too smart to incriminate themselves that way, pac will have to pay up not anyone else. to be honest it's pacs family and Friends fault just as much as his owns (they knew about what was happening but did nothing. all they did was freeload)

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly
          Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Koncz 'works' for Pacman. He gets paid for it.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

the IRS doesn't see that..........they don't give a **** (you actually don't know how much ****s the IRS don't give) everything will go back to pac (and everyone will just scatter) theres probably nothing in writing that officially connects konz to mannys taxes (it was a shady behind the scenes kinda thing) konz & arum are way too smart to incriminate themselves that way, pac will have to pay up not anyone else. to be honest it's pacs family and Friends fault just as much as his owns (they knew about what was happening but did nothing. all they did was freeload)
          I know where you're coming from but couldnt Pacquiao sue Koncz for not doing his job basically? Assuming it's all in writing that is.

Comment

This is weird. I thought koncz knew arum before he was with PAC. This guys is saying once PAC retires then koncz won't be useful to arum anymore

Comment

I think this is how the fight game is though, I imagine there are a lot of fighters out there that feel they are out of their depth as it relates to making decisions about their careers. Maybe they feel like the only part they're responsible for is performing in the ring, so thoughts of taxes or bookkeeping responsibilities never cross their minds, but it crosses someone's. You think Arum's naive on any level? Arum's 85 years old and he's taken generations of fighters, managers and fans to school.

Maybe boxing fans could think more about the cruelty of the business end of things instead of trying to pit fighters against each other in every instance. There is a common cause here because so many fighters are touched by betrayal, bad management, and greedy entourages.

Comment

I know where you're coming from but couldnt Pacquiao sue Koncz for not doing his job basically? Assuming it's all in writing that is.

Koncz is Arum's ScapeGoat lol

Comment

Koncz has "crook" written all over his face. From his 80's mullet, all the way to his mannerisms.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                    Koncz has "crook" written all over his face. From his 80's mullet, all the way to his mannerisms.
                    More Lucrative PPV's for Manny at GBP's, He could Get a 6 fight deal worth 150m at the least. Get rid of Arum & Koncz!

Comment

he could sue konz but then that means he would have to sue arum (because it's really arum) thats probably the only thing he could do at this point.

i can't believe arum was worshiped in the philippines............

what in the ****..........

Comment

Working...
                      X