Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1977, I paul Zaroku was in this audience... simple music simple times..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    Nice one brother. Congrats.
    Thanks bro... I appreciate the love homie...

Btw... even cops on this site know.. I know them... they know me...

Nuff said..

Comment

Not all millennials are teh same.

I used to live in a house with no floors just hard dirt. I Beat cases, lost cases, took a L for a few years but no biggie, came back stronger and focused. Now pockets overweight.

I dont play games, I come on here as a break to the real reason im on the computer and im amused how these clowns get their blood heated over shit that dont even matter in real life, only a loser with no life will really be passionate about it lol "obama bad yesterday, but today he say something we like lets make a thread and kiss his ass" dudes are dorks. No pussy getting motherfuckers, i be these dudes can call everyone on their contact list and no one will answer lmfao, they will text them back a few days later like "do you need something?" lmfao.

and pS Z you old as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Hk 91,beat case... innocent.. happy...

Convict me on what I did... good nuff for me...

Who do you think u are..
        You type all this rubbish that you read but you haven’t probably experienced. That makes it fake. That makes you fake no doubt too. What nationality are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Fake versace View Post
          You type all this rubbish that you read but you haven’t probably experienced. That makes it fake. That makes you fake no doubt too. What nationality are you?
          Go attempt to blow up parliament... gay dude.. never mind,... yeah I am a lying fraud like you...

Good enough for me...get off of my cloud...

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            Not all millennials are teh same.

I used to live in a house with no floors just hard dirt. I Beat cases, lost cases, took a L for a few years but no biggie, came back stronger and focused. Now pockets overweight.

I dont play games, I come on here as a break to the real reason im on the computer and im amused how these clowns get their blood heated over shit that dont even matter in real life, only a loser with no life will really be passionate about it lol "obama bad yesterday, but today he say something we like lets make a thread and kiss his ass" dudes are dorks. No pussy getting motherfuckers, i be these dudes can call everyone on their contact list and no one will answer lmfao, they will text them back a few days later like "do you need something?" lmfao.

and pS Z you old as ****.
            Peace hermanito... I still got all my 32 teeth... besos cabron... besos... .

Comment

Go attempt to blow up parliament... gay dude.. never mind,... yeah I am a lying fraud like you...

Good enough for me...get off of my cloud...
              Go back to packing cabbages u bish! You ain’t got no cloud! Your a bent Jamaican selling your body to drunk tourists in Falmouth you fool! WHEN THE CRUISE COMES IN ZAROKU IS QUIDS IN😂😂😂

Comment

Peace hermanito... I still got all my 32 teeth... besos cabron... besos... .
                same here. I aint hating. My pops had all 32 when he passed too, us Mexicans stay on point! **** how the media try to portray us.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  same here. I aint hating. My pops had all 32 when he passed too, us Mexicans stay on point! **** how the media try to portray us.
                  We, your pops, you, i and me,.... we bring reality to fools who cling to the past.. I can’t even define our movement..it changes, adapts and overcomes. Yllantes. Give up too quick.,.

We steady taking back...

I’m Mexicano Jew.... I’ll hold my ground as la raza reclaimes everything..

I big chorizo slap white fools who never learned history...

Comment

Originally posted by Fake versace View Post
                    Go back to packing cabbages u bish! You ain’t got no cloud! Your a bent Jamaican selling your body to drunk tourists in Falmouth you fool! WHEN THE CRUISE COMES IN ZAROKU IS QUIDS IN😂😂😂
                    Carry on son.... move on.. peace... may GOD’s goodness and mercy follow you all the days of your life

Comment

We, your pops, you, i and me,.... we bring reality to fools who cling to the past.. I can’t even define our movement..it changes, adapts and overcomes. Yllantes. Give up too quick.,.

We steady taking back...

I’m Mexicano Jew.... I’ll hold my ground as la raza reclaimes everything..

I big chorizo slap white fools who never learned history...
                      Your slap no one. Chatting ya rubbish. Jewish Mexican blimey I’ve heard it all now😆 tobey jug=MUG

Comment

Working...
                      X