No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Says Povetkin Will Be VADA Tested For Joshua Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deus View Post
    Povetkin is a more proven fighter than Ortiz. I bet you didn't call Wilder v Ortiz a **** fight.
    it's not about povetkin or ortiz..it's about their sneaky lies...sending contracts and lying to the public while signing rubbish fights no one wants to see..boxing fans want to see wilder vs joshua...I'm not defending wilder vs ortiz...just like I'm not defending joshua vs parker..but it's time hearn stops feeding him with bums and let's him fight wilder the true HW champion.

Comment

Never thought I’d find myself rooting for Povetkin again after his second ped test fail but I’m hoping he knocks Joshua out. So f’ing sick of Hearn and Joshua.

Comment

Two great things can come out of this fight, PEDvitkin gets caught on Roids or AJuice gets laid on his back

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy gold View Post
          U just gotta respect AJ look who is fighting next 👏. It’s the same guy the instagram champion of the world ducked 😂 😆 😝 BUUUUUUUUMMMMM squuuuuaaaad
          Fake Gold, do a little bit more researching, NIT WIT!!!!

Comment

Hearn is going to pay the Lab off to falsify the test results, both these BUMS on ROIDS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
              Two great things can come out of this fight, PEDvitkin gets caught on Roids or AJuice gets laid on his back
              The funniest thing that can happen is Pedvekin brutally KOs Joshua and afterward it comes out he was on roids.

Either Pedvekin roids to the gills and pops or he comes in flat/clean and loses by UD

Comment

Hey Eddie, make sure you get your Diva tested to, SCUM!!!

Comment

drug testing is a joke

evidence: joshua

Comment

Everybody is going to ask the same question after AJ v Pov, no matter what happens. He turned down 50 million dollars for this? That is how dumb this fight is.

Comment

What a fuking Hypocrite This Guys Is! Coming On Eddie, I was actually rooting for you at one point but the Hypocrisy is so BLATANT and he has Internet Fans who stand on his every word and ignore his BS...

You wanted Luis Ortiz "BANNED FROM BOXING" when he was AJ's WBA Mandatory but with Povetkin he quickly makes the fight with him and I haven't heard anything about Povetkin being "BANNED FROM BOXING" who failed drug test not once but TWICE!

Comment

Working...
                      X