Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Canelo on the juice for the first fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Canelo on the juice for the first fight?

And how will this affect the 2nd fight now that he is being tested so stringently.

No man it was tainted beef!

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
      And how will this affect the 2nd fight now that he is being tested so stringently.
      Yes he was. He has bacne but it’s covered because of his freckles and he had far more energy moving around in that fight something he has never had before plus his jaw and head grew so yup he was def ped’n

Comment

no, he wasn't. if you don't believe the tainted beef story then that's on you. i believe canelo 100%.

Comment

He was More beefy than GGG that for sure

Comment

We find out in the rematch

Comment

Ive called out a different boxer on this forum without any definitive proof and alot of guys got really pis.ed about it but it taught me a lesson that if you dont have 100% proof then their is no point making accusations.

Comment

I think so but will change my mind if Canelo looks the same after about 6 months of testing.

Comment

Yes he was, i got nothing to prove it, but i'm a Lil g fanboy so i'm gonna say yes

Comment

--- You BALCO Vic VADA and TUE USADA drug cheats have no moral grounds to stand on.

Big fan of both fighters, but in the crooked world of boxing and Vegas, Canelo is 0-2 and can't win even if he KOs Golovkin.

Golovkin could pull out again, so why schedule a fight with him?

Answer is greed. If his team had the honor they claim, he wouldn't be on BALCO Vic vitamins.

Time for you Nancys to admit you live in a contaminated world of water supplies and foodstuffs are contaminated with a witches brew of your foul lifestyles, but I suspect the cows will find their way home before you ever come to your senses...only in boxing!

Comment

Working...
                    X