No announcement yet.

Fat Dan said Hearn has 0 signed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jay jones [via mobile]

Damn can u drop some names that hearn has signed ?

Dan Rafael, Watch The Boxing Beat on ESPN Plus (12:23 PM)

As far as I know nobody of note has actually signed yet.

unique (SSX)
    How much of a threat is Hearn and Dazn to showtime? since most of showtime's fighters and free agents

Dan Rafael, Watch The Boxing Beat on ESPN Plus (12:14 PM)
    Showtime is not at all worried. Espinoza is firm in his believe that best guys will stay right where they are making great money and getting quality exposure on Showtime.
    http://www.espn.com/sportsnation/cha...ith-dan-rafael

Not a Fat Dan Fan but he does have Inside Connections

As for Hearn and DAZN deal, I'm sure it is harder than he thought it would be of course. DAZN needs to get up and running in the US right away so that people can SEE what it will be like and how it will work
    Last edited by sicko; 06-02-2018, 12:03 PM.

Comment

The American hate is hilarious

You all are pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
        In his Friday chat.

DAZN is already trying to back out of deal for breach of contract. Hearn promised big names and has 0 people signed despite his press releases saying otherwise.

Fraud.

Hearn is scum.
        What a load of ****. I needed a good laugh

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Broners reported purse was 1million ish, are you telling me he’s getting a further 150% on top of his purse?

You must have been smoking some good stuff

I love how you insinuate that im smoking weed but ask me if im telling you something that would lead you to believe I was....lol

no...but I think its been explained that haymons guys are getting more money than just their "purse"...I didn't say he was getting 150 percent of it on top

but I think its funny that many posters, who are obviously anti haymon, claim that al is overpaying pretty much all of his guys

yet scoff when they reject an offer that would appear to pay them even more than the guy that was already overpaying them

"al overpays his guys..al is terrible for boxing"...."hearn is offering them more than what al can do...omg why wont they leave al"?!?!?!

its comical really

lets be real...a lot of these guys wanna see fighters leave al for hearn just so they can feel like they won something on a message board against guys who said the pbc was doing just fine....they want to claim some sort of victory over al haymon...its pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
            If certain allegations/rumours about Eddie Hearn are true, the DAZN deal is the least of his problems!

I'm not going to comment on those allegations/rumours but if they turn out to be true he's finished.

Also if Sky and News Corporation had any knowledge of it, they should be exposed for their covering up. Rupert Murdoch and News Corporation are a blight on the world and the day they're gone will be a great day for humanity.

In the past, i had many opportunities to work for the BBC but always turned them down as i knew what a Fascist organisation it was, who knowingly covered up the crimes of people like Jimmy Saville for years.
            You can't start with this and not finish bro. Some stuff everyone deserve to know especially if its in Jimmy Saville territory.

Comment

I love how all the Eddie Hearn RATS are scurrying into action to protect him!

If the allegations about what Eddie Hearn has been doing in private turn out to be true, these same RATS will jump ship and never be heard of again!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                All the fighters have said they're making more than what Hearn offered, including Mikey Garcia.

But you're saying black fighters should just take the money offered & shut up & fight?
                I cannot blame any high profile fighter for refusing to sign up for that dazn unless they get an opt out option just in case they need to jump ship quickly. It could end up being a complete failure.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  Those just the first offers. Mikey couldnt have thought it was that bad, or he wouldnt have had a 90 minute meeting with Hearn.
                  If you know the first offers were low and less than they're currently making why are you responding to me instead of that guy that said the black fighters are pricing themselves out?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
                    I love how all the Eddie Hearn RATS are scurrying into action to protect him!

If the allegations about what Eddie Hearn has been doing in private turn out to be true, these same RATS will jump ship and never be heard of again!

You really are a pathetic little troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      If you know the first offers were low and less than they're currently making why are you responding to me instead of that guy that said the black fighters are pricing themselves out?
                      this is a typical tactic of that "type" of fan

Comment

Working...
                      X