No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Returning To The Sport, Matchroom Bound

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    i know hes deluded but ive supported khan right from the amateur days and will continue to do so. HOpefully he gets some momentum back and see him in some big match ups, he can still be a player in the welterweight division.
    Same here. I hate him in many ways, he's dumb, seems to lie and says a lot of dumb ****.

However I will have to say that he does come to fight and tries his best.

Maidana fight for me was his best fight and it was a great one.
    Peterson was good too.

Comment

Looks like him and Brook will finally fight, wouldn't be surprised if both retire after.

Comment

This signing is a great money move. Khan knows he can't compete with the top welterweights, so he will face a couple cans and then face Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Now am expecting Brook to be pissed off, because Hearn is going to spend more time telling the world how Khan is the cash cow etc.
          Brooks moving up though isn’t he ?

I thought Khan was gonna try and make a go of it at 147

Both are finished in my eyes anyway.... hearns not daft though he will milk Khan worse than shah did

Comment

Skeete, Jojo Dan and then Brook. Hopefully he retires after that.

Comment

Announce a dàmn fight or retire. We don’t care what promoters you signed too.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                Brooks moving up though isn’t he ?

I thought Khan was gonna try and make a go of it at 147

Both are finished in my eyes anyway.... hearns not daft though he will milk Khan worse than shah did
                Lol they are both finished in my opinion too, and yes Khan is still a better milk than Brook, so I expect Hearn to be breastfeeding from that nipple for a while.

Comment

Another fighter leaving the PBC. He’s following in Frampton, Selby, Jacobs footsteps. I guess not all the PBC fighters are cool with inactivity like some people on here claim.

Comment

Likely leading up to Khan vs Brook finally I'm assuming which is a good thing but is probably 2 years too late

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Lol they are both finished in my opinion too, and yes Khan is still a better milk than Brook, so I expect Hearn to be breastfeeding from that nipple for a while.
                      agreed

Comment

Working...
                      X