Golovkin should wear a mexican flag in the weigh in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin should wear a mexican flag in the weigh in

And start bullying Canelo:

I'M THE REAL MEXICAN, I'M THE REAL WARRIOR, YOU CANELO ARE A SHAME TO MEXICANS.

And kiss the mexican flag.

They would sell twice as many PPVs.

GGG can claim Mexican however he wants, I guarantee you no Mexican is going for him. To be quite honest, I really dont even like the ginger to much but...

Comment

Golovkin should wear a skirt in the ring because it's about to be lifted and be exposed.

Comment

I almost want to root for Canelo just because of Maxi

Comment

nah i hate the pantomime **** when its forced, it would be so out of character for GGG. plus canelos shown hes got balls by fighting him in the first place, is a true mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            GGG can claim Mexican however he wants, I guarantee you no Mexican is going for him. To be quite honest, I really dont even like the ginger to much but...
            Stupid. Have you checked Golovkin social networks? I will just post a few comments from mexicans:

GOLOVKIN ES NUESTRO CAMPEÓN 🇲🇽😉👊AWUEVO.. lo queremos un chingo la rasa MEXICANA al vato no importa qué no sea mexicanao pero aún así lo sentimos al vato como si fuera de nuestra rasa mexicana por lo humilde al vato lo apreciamos y lo a polllamos a 😉👍🏼GOLOVKIN AWUEVO AL 1000% estamos con el
            Soy mexicano y estoy con Golovkin por que es decente, humilde y disciplinado, el canelo es arrogante y el pueblo no debe olvidar que bajo el ring golpeó cual vil canalla a un boxeador de pesos pequeños, el canelo es un delincuente que esboza la corrupción del boxeo actual, Golovkin es el guerrero cuya lucha invita al rescate de la esencia del boxeo
            Many mexicans are rooting for Golovkin.

Comment

He should come on driving a taco truck with a sombrero on

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Golovkin should wear a skirt in the ring because it's about to be lifted and be exposed.
                hahaha this was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  He leaves that to Oscar and Cotto.

Comment

LOL idk that that is in GGG's makeup to do, but it'd for sure enhance their PPV sales. I think its all fair in fight promotion & you should turn your persona up to 11 if you can, but that'd probably be turning GGG's persona up to about 19 or 20 to do something like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X