Collapse
No announcement yet.

apartment hunting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL!!..we've had to buy so many things already, but I'm working on getting everything..I'm not used to have so much wall space..This apartment is 1200 square feet..alot more than i'm used to.

You guys could come down anytime.

Comment

I mean, how dangerous could it be? Cops are there all the time.

Comment

Nothing wrong with living in a lively area... kinda gives you more to talk about in those warm summer nights while over looking the view from the balcony kool aid and vodka at hand

Comment

kato, i'm just west of cleveland.i am getting ready to get married in the matter of months.we just bought a new car about a week ago.i'm getting my bike in june.i figured it would be best to rent for a year to get in the groove then we are gonna buy a house.with the money we spen on all our bills, car payment, ect, we have about 1,200 dollars every month left over.i figured if we saved a little more than half of that we could put down 7-8 grand on a house and that down payment would buy our interest rate daown pretty good.we just bought a new computer, tv, desk.i wanted to have everything paid off(except the car and bike)before we bought our house

Comment

Originally posted by Allison
            LOL!!..we've had to buy so many things already, but I'm working on getting everything..I'm not used to have so much wall space..This apartment is 1200 square feet..alot more than i'm used to.

You guys could come down anytime.
            that is an awesome size apartment... thanks for the invite after baby bzob is born we will be happy to take the offer

Comment

Originally posted by rigid
              kato, i'm just west of cleveland.i am getting ready to get married in the matter of months.we just bought a new car about a week ago.i'm getting my bike in june.i figured it would be best to rent for a year to get in the groove then we are gonna buy a house.with the money we spen on all our bills, car payment, ect, we have about 1,200 dollars every month left over.i figured if we saved a little more than half of that we could put down 7-8 grand on a house and that down payment would buy our interest rate daown pretty good.we just bought a new computer, tv, desk.i wanted to have everything paid off(except the car and bike)before we bought our house
              good thinking...congratulations on your engagement doll. I think you did the right thing. Just stay off those credit cards and you will be set.

Comment

our card are real light.all the electronic **** will be paid off before the interest kicks in so it's no problem

Comment

Rigid, buy a CBR 900 RR.

Comment

kimura, absolutly no way in hell am i gonna ride a rocket.never gonna happen.03 sporster custom.i already have it ordered

thanks anyway

Comment

I thought you were the sports bike type, my bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X