Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Canelo is Dirty For Using Substances & Blaming Others!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    There was an incompetent judge. So which judge was corrupt? ****en ******.
    Honestly how can you be this dumb? Go back and read the comment. I was making a general statement, do you even understand what that means? Explaining to you yet again that just means I do not care what judges say because there are too many that are incompetent and corrupt. I pick my own winner in a fight and I don’t care what judges have to say. Obviously moron if I do not think it was a robbery then I do not think there was corruption. If I thought there was corruption in this fight I would have just said it.

Now beat it, your IQ is obviously too low to carry on even a half way decent conversation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
      Honestly how can you be this dumb? Go back and read the comment. I was making a general statement, do you even understand what that means? Explaining to you yet again that just means I do not care what judges say because there are too many that are incompetent and corrupt. I pick my own winner in a fight and I don’t care what judges have to say. Obviously moron if I do not think it was a robbery then I do not think there was corruption. If I thought there was corruption in this fight I would have just said it.

Now beat it, your IQ is obviously too low to carry on even a half way decent conversation.
      Lets just draw this up as you're in the red and nobody respects you and GG Canelo was a draw with unproven corruption involved with the judges. Lmao. ****en dickhead.

Comment

• Just like floyd his pointing fingers to other but the truth he's the one doing and that IV'S confirmed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          Lets just draw this up as you're in the red and nobody respects you and GG Canelo was a draw with unproven corruption involved with the judges. Lmao. ****en dickhead.
          Oh no I’m in the red. I have had plenty of solid discussions but it requires someone with an IQ over 10 so there is no chance for that happening with you.

You keep throwing up corruption in the Golovkin-Canelo fight when I’ve said clearly in several posts I don’t believe there was any. LOL do you have a comprehension impediment? Get some help. Maybe there is still hope for you MuffinTop.

Comment

Working...
          X