Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-11-2018, 12:02 PM #181
undisputed

Quoted: 1926 Post(s)
joseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,290,159,066,843,720,704.00
Total Points: 1,290,171,109,849,027,328.00
a knowledgeable poster - Carnivore Great Poster! - Barnburner I would say you have the IQ of a rodent. But that would be an insult to the rodent.. - Unknown Champ quality posts - Stokely cheers mate - The Noose 
loves muhammad's c0ck - Weltschmerz 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JAB5239 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarvardBlue View Post
I don't think this is a surprise to anyone other than the people that keep on defending Kovalev. Even then, I think they really know but don't want to admit it.

There's no such thing as a borderline racist. He's either a racist or he's not. That's like being a little bit pregnant.

I don't have a problem with John David Jackson working Kovalev considering he thought he was a "borderline" racist. Some of us have to deal with racists all the time. Often times, it's people you work with or have to associate with. I do have a problem with him defending him though.

The other problem is, not only is Kovalev considered a racist, but now it appears he's just not a good person overall. I kinda knew that when he stood over Sillakh talking crap after he knocked him out. I didn't see a reason for that kind of reaction but he did it.

The funny thing about that is the people defending him are the same people getting on their high horse hating on Wilder for his comments lol. I just sit back and laugh at these phonies.
joseph5620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-11-2018, 12:10 PM #182
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1023 Post(s)
Lopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,010,000,110,700.00
No Message - Snoop Frog 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Since1976 View Post
?! He's no different then Floyd, Manny and Hopkins. Racist/intolerant work, shop etc just like everyone else. Kovalev, Floyd, Manny and Hopkins all have that racist/intolerant thing going, but when the money is right or the potential to make money is right... people conveniently forget a lot of things.
yeah ii was being sarcastic. youre right though
Lopez_Boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 12:24 PM #183
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1206 Post(s)
alexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 150,000,000,000,030,102,519,808.00
Tim Lane replica medal for trainer of the decade - Mike D 

According to some of the people here the following logic applies;

Only white people can be racist

'History' goes back as far a their argument requires it to, 5, 50 or 5000 years.

ALL white people have exploited blacks

If black people fail at ANYTHING its whiteys fault.

Slavery was invented by whites (it was not)

Trump is worse then Hitler, Stalin, Pot and Mao combined...because he is white.

Obama was a good POTUS.

The police exist for the specific reason of killing young black males

Free stuff is better than working hard and paying your way.

Black people dindu nuffin.
alexguiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 12:30 PM #184
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2029 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,001,000,000,140,160.00
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

[QUOTE=SugarRaRobinson;19010511]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
Nah you're just a b*tch i what you are.

I call a spade a spade. I don't care where you come from

This will be the last time I respond to u, cause at this point your ignorance has gone above and beyond my tolerance threshold.

Sometimes people as dumb as u should just practice silence rather than keep talking and confirm everyone’s suspicions that u r a ding-bat

Have u ever heard of Oscar Grant (shot while face down and cuffed) or Shawn Bell ?
You're a victim. A pu$$y. There isn't anything anyone can do to save you because you're a pu$$y ass b*tch. It is what it is.

Dumb *****ing idiot....
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 12:31 PM #185
Undisputed Champion

Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexguiness View Post

'History' goes back as far a their argument requires it to, 5, 50 or 5000 years.

Obama was a good POTUS.

Yea, I open up on ****ots like this guy. If I was black and telling him this *****, he'd call me an Uncle Tom because I'm not helping out the 'victimhood'.

Pu$$y a$$ b*tch is what he is.
Old 08-11-2018, 12:33 PM #186
Undisputed Champion

[QUOTE=SugarRaRobinson;19010511]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
Nah you're just a b*tch i what you are.

I call a spade a spade. I don't care where you come from

This will be the last time I respond to u, cause at this point your ignorance has gone above and beyond my tolerance threshold.

Sometimes people as dumb as u should just practice silence rather than keep talking and confirm everyone’s suspicions that u r a ding-bat

Have u ever heard of Oscar Grant (shot while face down and cuffed) or Shawn Bell ?

Go take a knee somewhere, you pu$$y a$$ coward. Lmao.
Old 08-11-2018, 12:36 PM #187
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 569 Post(s)
Mister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,104,245.19

Quote:

Obama was a good POTUS.

The civil rights act was signed in 1964.
Mister Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 12:39 PM #188
Interim Champion

Quoted: 322 Post(s)
buddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,015,155.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph5620 View Post
The funny thing about that is the people defending him are the same people getting on their high horse hating on Wilder for his comments lol. I just sit back and laugh at these phonies.
They're not phonies. They are who they are and who they have always been. When you study the teachings of John Henrik Clarke, you will understand the world a little bit better.
buddyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 01:23 PM #189
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2784 Post(s)
Raggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,001,000,165,640.38
nobody likes you - %100 nobody likes you - %100 How does a d1ckhead like you not have a closet of d1cks - %100 Biggest d1ckhead in NSB - %100 here you girl little girl - %100 
you deserve a kick - %100 you deserve another kick - %100 and another - %100 left kick - %100 right kick - %100 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Keep fighting them trolls....LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Fuck Eddie Hearn - -_- Good posts exposing Eddie the snake - -_- Have a slice you've earned it exposing Eddie the snake - -_- 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 

Damn, Jackson must've been got tired of Kov talking about him and decided to fight back lmao.
Raggamuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 04:52 PM #190
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1931 Post(s)
HarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,029,999,999,991,414,784.00
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 

Quote:

I don't think anyone is making that argument, however, it's hard to find the equivalent of white racism without having to go way back in history.

Quote:
'History' goes back as far a their argument requires it to, 5, 50 or 5000 years
Not sure what that means. It looks like you're trying to say they're many other instances of racism by non white people throughout history. Why is there a need to make that argument?

Quote:
You can't be serious... No sane person believes this.

Quote:
Again, who is following this logic?

Quote:
I keep repeating myself but why is this an argument?

Quote:
Wasnt Hitler and Stalin white?

Quote:
Obama was a good POTUS.
Give me the reasons you think he was a bad president.

Quote:
I guess I have to go back and read every single post because I'm not seeing anyone make this argument.

Quote:
I know you're being sarcastic on this one but on what planet does anyone want to work hard for something they could get for free?
Why do you think rich people want to pay as little tax as possible or worry about regulations infringing on their right to maximize profit?

Quote:
Black people dindu nuffin
I don't even know what to say on this.
HarvardBlue is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List