Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is York hall really the home of boxing??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is York hall really the home of boxing??

Here in London it’s known as the home of boxing. It’s not a big venue by any means. My question is is it the home of boxing in England or the world and do you have similar venues that claim to be the home of something

Not quite to be fair. but it's a prestigious enough venue to be considered a home for young aspiring pros or people who box locally.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Fawkes View Post
      Not quite to be fair. but it's a prestigious enough venue to be considered a home for young aspiring pros or people who box locally.
      Not quite??? What venue do you have in mind guy fawkes? MSG?

Comment

Originally posted by Fake versace View Post
        Not quite??? What venue do you have in mind guy fawkes? MSG?
        Which area the uk? Fuk knows i don't know where the home of boxing is but its not Britain. Probably America.
        #georgewashingtonsthefukingman

Comment

Nothing beats being up in that balcony watching a good old tear up.

Comment

Nottingham is the home of World Boxing. It's the only place were a man can be born who could fill Wembley with 80,000 drunkards....TWICE!

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              Nottingham is the home of World Boxing. It's the only place were a man can be born who could fill Wembley with 80,000 drunkards....TWICE!
              So could Joshua so could of Hatton so could others. Fuk Nottingham and froch. Couldn’t even compare Hatton n froch fanbase. More groves fans

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                Nothing beats being up in that balcony watching a good old tear up.
                U been before?

Comment

Originally posted by Fake versace View Post
                  U been before?
                  Yeah a couple of times.

I've only been to a few boxing shows but i enjoyed myself much more at York hall than at bigger venues like the O2 or Copperbox.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    Yeah a couple of times.

I've only been to a few boxing shows but i enjoyed myself much more at York hall than at bigger venues like the O2 or Copperbox.
                    Me too! Watched Kevin Mitchell a few times there. Small and compact. You seem to get a better atmosphere there.

Comment

Working...
                    X