Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three illegals raped two teenage girls in Ohio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where exactly in the article does it state that the guy who hired them was republican?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I think charging the republican "small business owner" they were doing drywall for with rape and kidnapping as well will teach people to stop hiring illegals and putting citizens in danger.
      Everyone is looking for cheap labor, are they not?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Where exactly in the article does it state that the guy who hired them was republican?
        The same place where it said they voted democrat.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
          Everyone is looking for cheap labor, are they not?
          Yes. Jokes aside, I think you get my point.

The main reason so many illegals are in the US is because they get hired cheaply. If we start charging the people that hire illegals as accessories whenever an illegal is arrested for a crime, in addition to charging them for knowingly harboring a criminal and possibly tax fraud/evasion, I think that will deter business owners from hiring illegals.

What do you think?

Comment

The main reason so many illegals are in the US is because they get hired cheaply. If we start charging the people that hire illegals as accessories whenever an illegal is arrested for a crime, in addition to charging them for knowingly harboring a criminal and possibly tax fraud/evasion, I think that will deter business owners from hiring illegals.

What do you think?
            Sounds good to me.

Comment

What do you think?
              I think it is an impossible scenario. I'd rather go after all of the companies who believe they can't exist if they don't have H1B Visa workers.

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
                Do you also post rape stories when American citizens rape their fellow country men and women.
                Lol. Why would they do that. It only matter when illegals do so apparently.

There is no distinction between citizen and non citizen really. The constitution applies to quote “all people with United States” it’s does not say all citizens.

Thus a rape should be prosecuted as a rape. A state crime in which they should be inprisoned for a substantial time, citizen or not. And that’s what th law provides for and that what will actually happen.

This is tantamount non news, except well this is Fauxnews so....

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
                  I think it is an impossible scenario. I'd rather go after all of the companies who believe they can't exist if they don't have H1B Visa workers.
                  The more I think about it the more i come to the conclusion that the key to keeping illegals out is eliminating their ability to earn money in the US.

The best way to do that is to aggressively target those that provide the employment opportunities, especially if any are convicted of committing a crime.

If you start targeting the owners of these farms and corporations, that will deter others from doing same. Instead of fines, how about prison time?

That will keep people from hiring illegals if they know they get caught they gotta go to the pokey.

Comment

The more I think about it the more i come to the conclusion that the key to keeping illegals out is eliminating their ability to earn money in the US.

The best way to do that is to aggressively target those that provide the employment opportunities, especially if any are convicted of committing a crime.

If you start targeting the owners of these farms and corporations, that will deter others from doing same. Instead of fines, how about prison time?

That will keep people from hiring illegals if they know they get caught they gotta go to the pokey.

Who is going to pick the fruits and vegetables? We will all starve if they aren't the ones picking them. lol

Comment

This is why we should let more illegals into the country. It's always a good thing.

Hopefully they run down these cretins and exterminate them with extreme prejudice.

Comment

Working...
                      X