Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Arum is Bitter, He's Scared To Do The Pacquiao Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan can do things that no other fighters in the world can do, like make me side with Arum.

Comment

Wow, he's delusional.

Next thing you know he'll say Kevin Durant is scared to play 1-on-1 with him, Mark Zuckerburg stole FB idea from him and he should be president of the United States but they made the natural born citizen rule to screw him.

Comment

Nobody on planet earth is afraid of Khan. Plus he bring $0 to the table. 4 losses. A couple brutal KOs. Coming off a loss thinking he deserves PAC. No shot. Vargas and crawford and garcia are undefeated. So Khan holds zero weight in this situation. And if every fights PAC. KO easily by PAC.

Comment

You have to be kidding me.

Comment

i'd rather see Khan instead of Vargas

Comment

Khan's alarm clock is a ref counting to 10

Comment

cant knock on amir's hussle tho... dude trying to get any big fights out there lol.

Comment

khan is doing all the right things. not sure why ya is mad at him?

he knows he's done as a top contender and is just trying to bank in as much as possible.

Comment

Its should be Chocolatito vs Khan. He has a chance there.

Comment

Khan is a masochist.

It's like he gets off on millions of people seeing him lying down like he lazy after getting fuvked up bad in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X