Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watching Headbutt Bradley fight on Dec13???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watching Headbutt Bradley fight on Dec13???

I think he's gonna headbutt the **** out of Chavez and win a wide boring UD.

Nope, even if Khan's fight wasn't on that time, I wouldn't be watching this. Not a fan of bradley or his style, so atrocious to watch at times. Think he's gonna win comfortably tho.

Comment

I'll likely watch Alexander-Khan because I'm a bigger Alexander fan than Bradley. Bradley will school Chaves if he comes in focused.

Comment

Like he headbutted PAC in the rematch, Marquez and Provo..oh wait he never did...

Comment

Is it at the very same time as of Khan fight?? If so then f*** No.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            Like he headbutted PAC in the rematch, Marquez and Provo..oh wait he never did...
            did he headbutt marquez? i remember that they put a **** ton of vaseline on jmm's head because they were afraid of getting cut. and im positive he headbutted pac in the last round of their rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Willthethrill View Post
              did he headbutt marquez? i remember that they put a **** ton of vaseline on jmm's head because they were afraid of getting cut. and im positive he headbutted pac in the last round of their rematch
              if chaves tries the dirty stuff he did vs rios, he will be on the end of a bradley flying billy goat headbutt and a riot is likely to break out, i really think thats a possible scenario , not even joking

but my previous post was in response to TS nuthugging khan

Comment

I'll probably stream it. It would be foolish to pay for cable let alone premium cable in this day and age of high speed internet.

Comment

Let's go Bradley! Big fan of Desert Storm; he's going to put an ass-whoopin' on that eye-gouging ufck!

Comment

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
                    I think he's gonna headbutt the **** out of Chavez and win a wide boring UD.
                    smh.....he hasn't had any kind of a major headbutt in a fight in years. Chaves is going to be taken to school by a superior boxer.....Bradley UD, 11-1.

Comment

Working...
                    X