Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    People are acting like Hauser just heard this down the pub. There's no way this gets written, even as a rumour, unless the original source is within or very close to USADA. Otherwise, the release of documents which show the waiver story to be false would finish Hauser as a journalist, instantly. You can't write stuff like this about someone as big as Floyd Mayweather and get away with it if it's not true.

Of course, we won't know unless USADA and Mayweather agree to release the documents. They would immediately clear Mayweather's name and destroy Hauser if this is all a lie.
    they wouldn't destroy hauser because he did specify that everything is a "rumor"

don't you understand what that is? if they decide to set the record straight and detroy hauser he could just say I used everything as "rumor"

it's like me creating a article about you and saying that you're gay (even though you're not) i would say it's rumoured that rumack is gay. if you try to sue me for spitting on your name i will tell the court that "i specified that it was only rumors" & nothing will happen to me.

these guys are gonna protect their a** for writing ****ty articles.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
      Again, only fools would believe USADA would be involved in a cover-up where they publish FALSE information about fighters testing negative when they really tested positive. It would destroy their organization. So they would take that risk for Floyd Mayweather? LOL. Only fools believe that.

The writer has made a grand mistake and will sooner or later pay the price for it. The writing is very biased by the way. Do you even realize that through VADA testing their is less transparency than USADA testing? The Founder of VADA specifically said that their test results will only be released upon permission of the athlete. Meaning if the athletes wants the results withheld, that's what happens.

In Floyd's case though, with USADA, all his results were released. The funny thing is that Boxing Scene did a HUGE interview with VADA discussing things like this and asking why VADA doesn't release results like USADA does.
      But if Mayweather has a contractual agreement rendering it unnecessary to report positive 'A Samples' to opponents, USADA don't have to have covered up anything. They merely served waivers based on whatever the terms of the testing were.

So for example, if Mayweather has a TUE for synthetic testosterone, and he tests positive for it, the TUE makes the B sample test unnecessary and the opponent never hears about it.

The TUE of course arises would refer to the 'exceptional circumstances' cited as the basis for a waiver.

This would all be technically and legally above board. It would also be extremely embarrassing for Mayweather, given his 'stance' on PEDs over the past number of years.

Comment

Again, only fools would believe USADA would be involved in a cover-up where they publish FALSE information about fighters testing negative when they really tested positive. It would destroy their organization. So they would take that risk for Floyd Mayweather? LOL. Only fools believe that.

The writer has made a grand mistake and will sooner or later pay the price for it. The writing is very biased by the way. Do you even realize that through VADA testing their is less transparency than USADA testing? The Founder of VADA specifically said that their test results will only be released upon permission of the athlete. Meaning if the athletes wants the results withheld, that's what happens.

In Floyd's case though, with USADA, all his results were released. The funny thing is that Boxing Scene did a HUGE interview with VADA discussing things like this and asking why VADA doesn't release results like USADA does.
        it's one thing to publish false information.. it's another to not publish anything at all, thus removing yourself from any backlash or harm.

Comment

That writer is a fool. Here's USADA's press release reports on Floyd Mayweather's fights:

http://www.usada.org/cotto-mayweather
          http://www.usada.org/ortiz-mayweather
          http://www.usada.org/mayweather-mosley/

And the following is a list of athletes that received sanctions after getting caught by USADA:

http://www.usada.org/sanctions
          Whats interesting from those results, it appears USADA only test HGH & EPO?

What about testosterone from TRT or other external sources but kept within the 6:1 limit, they would pass the Nevada test being under the radar and the USADA test doesnt appear to be testing for that?

Where is that Floyd TRT video at again?

Comment

• this guy has hated on floyd for years

Comment

• Only idiots will take this seriously, but of course most Pacfans are idiots.

Comment

• mayweather is the greatest ....hyprocrite of all time , money buys you out of anything .

Comment

• Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                  they wouldn't destroy hauser because he did specify that everything is a "rumor"

don't you understand what that is? if they decide to set the record straight and detroy hauser he could just say I used everything as "rumor"

it's like me creating a article about you and saying that you're gay (even though you're not) i would say it's rumoured that rumack is gay. if you try to sue me for spitting on your name i will tell the court that "i specified that it was only rumors" & nothing will happen to me.

these guys are gonna protect their a** for writing ****ty articles.
                  I don't think that would quite cut it. Paul Kimmage never made any explicit claims about Lance Armstrong that he couldn't back up, and yet it still cost him his job.

The implication is more than sufficient to get Hauser denied credentials at every boxing event for the next hundred years if he was found to be full for ****. Yes, the language used protects him to some extent, but the reader is left in no doubt as to what is really being said.

Defamation laws aren't so weak that the threat of law suits wouldn't still hang over carrying a story like this. And it would never even have to get as far court for the legal costs of case preparation to destroy a small publication. The 'Strategic Lawsuit against Public Participation' is an effective strategy - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strateg..._participation

Comment

Cover ups happen all the time. Oscar said that those pics were fake and even went to court with a "photoshop expert" who they paid to say were fake only to tell the truth a few years later

USADA thought they could get away with it. Floyd said all his future fight would have OSDT and that means big business for USADA. If he failed the test than he would no longer use them for testing and other fighters would be less likely to use them as well.

They have a direct financial interest with floyd and making sure hes clean (even if he isn't)

Hauiser has no financial interest with any of them and can actually get fired if this is false. Hes the one with nothing to hide but he does gain something if this is true, more credibility being the first thing and possibly money cuz he might get promoted for breaking this big news

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      But if Mayweather has a contractual agreement rendering it unnecessary to report positive 'A Samples' to opponents, USADA don't have to have covered up anything. They merely served waivers based on whatever the terms of the testing were.

So for example, if Mayweather has a TUE for synthetic testosterone, and he tests positive for it, the TUE makes the B sample test unnecessary and the opponent never hears about it.

The TUE of course arises would refer to the 'exceptional circumstances' cited as the basis for a waiver.

This would all be technically and legally above board. It would also be extremely embarrassing for Mayweather, given his 'stance' on PEDs over the past number of years.

thats a large stretch. do you know what you are saying? ALL TEST are made public. you can't get a contractual agreement making it unnecessary to report positive A samples. do you know what that is? THATS BRIBERY & it gos against the organization as a whole. how could mayweather be able to get such bribes from usada? (the u.s. government)

do people understand what they are saying

this thread has literally flown out of space

Comment

Working...
                      X