Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto vs Trout who's going to win this fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Cotto will win but this will be the first time he fights a legitmate, bigger, stronger 154 Lber.

I think Trout will trouble him at times and it will be a close fight.

Comment

I think Cotto is out of this guy's league he will need loaded gloves to have a chance in this fight. Plus Trout doesn't sound like he believes he can win when I hear him speak about the fight he sounds like he is just promoting the fight saying the right things.

Comment

Originally posted by Sttag View Post
        I guess I respectfully disagree with the consensus. I really think Trout is gonna take the decision. He's not gonna engage, he's not gonna stand by the ropes, he's gonna tag him from the outside and keep moving the whole fight. He's gonna look awful doing it but he's gonna win imo. That said, I hope Cotto wins, gonna be rooting for him.
        So he's going to try to do what Foreman did and this is what is going to lead to a win?

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
          I have no interest on betting on this fight. I think this one is going to be a close fight. I can't call it on this one. I want to see what you guys think about who wins this fight.
          I think cotto will at first take the centre of the ring combo's to the body early on disrupt trouts rhythm while trout will have some success with his right hand but I believe cotto has vastly more experience coming off a hard fought mayweather bout with pedro Diaz also continuing in cottos corner I see a lopsided ud winning on all cards

Comment

Trout in a SHOCKER!

I think his size and him being southpaw will be a problem for Cotto, the size don't mean anything but when a fighter knows how to use his size to his advantage like Trout who has an excellent and long jab plus Trout is extremely slick and slippery, I think Cotto will have problems getting inside to the Body, I think Trout landing that jab repeatedly will do damage to Cotto either swelling or maybe even CUTS

So I will take Trout by either a Shocking Stoppage in the 10th or late rounds or Trout by UD...I could also see Cotto getting a controversial win so they can make the Cotto fight, similar to how Oscar De La Hoya ROBBED Felix Sturm to make the Bernard Hopkins Fight!

I feel like Trout is not getting any respect because most have no clue who he is which is fine, most are going by Boxrec lol Trout reminds me of the Late Vernon Forrest, has that excellent size and outstanding BOXING SKILLS

Even if it is in a losing effort I think Trout will win some fans over!

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
              Trout in a SHOCKER!

I think his size and him being southpaw will be a problem for Cotto, the size don't mean anything but when a fighter knows how to use his size to his advantage like Trout who has an excellent and long jab plus Trout is extremely slick and slippery, I think Cotto will have problems getting inside to the Body, I think Trout landing that jab repeatedly will do damage to Cotto either swelling or maybe even CUTS

So I will take Trout by either a Shocking Stoppage in the 10th or late rounds or Trout by UD...I could also see Cotto getting a controversial win so they can make the Cotto fight, similar to how Oscar De La Hoya ROBBED Felix Sturm to make the Bernard Hopkins Fight!

I feel like Trout is not getting any respect because most have no clue who he is which is fine, most are going by Boxrec lol Trout reminds me of the Late Vernon Forrest, has that excellent size and outstanding BOXING SKILLS

Even if it is in a losing effort I think Trout will win some fans over!
              I hope Trout brings it that night but it will be tough to beat Cotto in NYC.

Comment

So not a lot of people on here are giving Trout a chance in this fight.

Comment

Cotto will TKO the Champ <10 rounds.

Comment

I have a feeling Trout will run, but since Cotto is a seasoned veteran he'll know how to deal with it. Cotto by UD

Comment

cotto by KO? are you ****ing kidding me people....

cotto SD/MD controversial similar to clottey fight

Comment

Working...
                      X