Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats better to fight Mosley? or not to fight at all? :)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4773Y350NM3 View Post
    whats wrong in fighting the same fighter Floyd fought? You think Berto could do better than Mosley? Ill have Mosley winning against him. What about JMM? you make me laugh
    At this point, yes, Berto can do better than Mosley. JMM will always give Manny problems because of his style and technique, he'd give Pacquio more problems than Mosley would....of course I'm talking about 140lbs here.
    Last edited by p4p-champ; 12-24-2010, 02:48 AM.

Comment

whats wrong in fighting the same fighter Floyd fought? You think Berto could do better than Mosley? Ill have Mosley winning against him. What about JMM? you make me laugh
      Seriously bro, don't be dumb.

Again I'm a Pac fan but c'mon.

In every respectable ranking Berto is rank ahead of Mosley. Berto is new blood a fresh face not the same the recycled crap.

He is also younger and fresher than Mosley.

He is in his prime, undefeated, and a title holder. Can't say the same for Mosley.

Plus it would be a unification bout.

JMM above 140 is just as garbage as the Mosley bout.

However, the fight is in May. What is the rush? Why not wait for Bradley-Alexander? And, if Bradley wins he could be a better option than both Shane and JMM.

This fight is really inexcusable.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
        At this point, yes, Berto can do better than Mosley. JMM will always give Manny problems because of his style and technique, he'd give Pacquio more problems than Mosley would....of course I'm talking about 140lbs here.
        No, no, no...

At 147 Mosley gets stopped either by ref or corner stoppage.

At 140 JMM gets KTFO. it would be easy the only way that fight is acceptable is if it is at 135 or maybe at 138 at a catch-weight...But, that is a maybe that could be pushing it.

At 147 Berto gets stopped in 5 or 6 rounds.

However, why Berto is the better opponent is not because he is a threat but because he is in his prime, undefeated, title holder, and is the fresher guy.

The best opponent that could give Pac problems is Bradley at 140.

Comment

Everytime Manny fight, its a money well spent. You cant say that when Floyd is fight...

LOL yeah everyone is going to enjoy watching Naxim throw in 2 minutes into the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            I don't care how old he is...That is no excuse for an elite of his caliber to fight garbage ass fights.

No excuse...

There were better options than Mosley...Maybe if Mosley was the best option then fine. But, he was not the best option.

So your little excuse is idiotic...Like he should get a past cuz of his F'ing age? GTFOH.

No, go take time off, retire do something else instead of wasting time with this garbage fight.
            Fighting Ricky, Cotto, Clottey and Margs is not worth of a easy pay day? I dont even consider Mosley a easy fight? As most poster here say this the first time PAC will fight a AA boxer? dont he deserve a practice match before Floyd?

Tell me this if Mosley and Berto happened who would win?

JMM vs PAC? You think it would be competitive?

what other option does PAC have?

The point of this thread is, PAC is doing work, he getting busy. But in the meantime he's so called rival is no where to be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
              really? berto can do better than Mosley? Even AMir is better than berto resume wise. They been fighting almost the same, but Amir did more than Berto. Berto and Mosley fight the same, but Mosley bring more to the table. So whats the point of fighting Berto? And for JMM? really? really? What is JMM style? a style same as Floyd but more superior? and you think that would beat PAC? gtfo!

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                No, no, no...

At 147 Mosley gets stopped either by ref or corner stoppage.

At 140 JMM gets KTFO. it would be easy the only way that fight is acceptable is if it is at 135 or maybe at 138 at a catch-weight...But, that is a maybe that could be pushing it.

At 147 Berto gets stopped in 5 or 6 rounds.

However, why Berto is the better opponent is not because he is a threat but because he is in his prime, undefeated, title holder, and is the fresher guy.

The best opponent that could give Pac problems is Bradley at 140.
                Bradley huh? what style and skill could Bradley pose a threat to PAC?

Comment

Fighting Ricky, Cotto, Clottey and Margs is not worth of a easy pay day?
                  He already had those easy pay days with Clottey and Margarito lets get back to what made him special in 08 and 09. And, that is fight true threats.

I dont even consider Mosley a easy fight?
                  Then I don't know what to tell you bro.

As most poster here say this the first time PAC will fight a AA boxer?
                  Wouldn't the same go for Bradley or Berto?

dont he deserve a practice match before Floyd?
                  So great, he picks the one African American fighter that has a Mexican style

That's a triangle theory, what would that prove? And, I don't have a crystal ball with me... All I know is that Berto is prime, undefeated and a title holder can't say any of those for Mosley. And, every respectable rankings has Berto ahead of Mosley.

JMM vs PAC?

You think it would be competitive?
                  At 140 and above absolutely not. That is why it would be just as garbage as the Shane fight. Funny thing is that this fight could happen after Shane. Great 2 garbage fights in 2011

Berto at 147 and Bradley if he beats Alexander at 140

The point of this thread is, PAC is doing work, he getting busy. But in the meantime he's so called rival is no where to be seen.
                  His so called rival is irrelevant to the sport right now so lets stop comparing to that so called rival. However, he is following in that so called rival footsteps by doing what that so called rival did years ago.

Point is that your point of this thread sucks. If he is going to fight the best fighters available than by all means keep fighting. But, if he is going to waste time fighting this pointless, meaningless, garbage fights then I rather him go on a long vacation or retirement.

Comment

Fighting Ricky, Cotto, Clottey and Margs is not worth of a easy pay day? I dont even consider Mosley a easy fight? As most poster here say this the first time PAC will fight a AA boxer? dont he deserve a practice match before Floyd?

JMM vs PAC? You think it would be competitive?

Pacquiao picking fighters coming off big losses is really amazing. He didn't want to fight Mosley until he looked like **** and now it's OK.

Comment

Bradley huh? what style and skill could Bradley pose a threat to PAC?
                      Bradley can fight in the inside, mid range, and from the outside. He is smart fighter as well, he has shown that he can adjust, and is quite versatile. He doesn't do anything that would seem amazing. But, he does everything well.

I would favor Pac of couse. But, i think Bradley would be a much tougher opponent at 140 than say JMM, Berto, or Mosley.

Then you add that he is prime, undefeated, champion, best in his weight-class, and P4P level fighter. Why not wait to see what happens in his fight with Alexander?

Comment

Working...
                      X