Arum did not just book Texas for November

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Or May - Sergio
    I was just talking about Pac's fights, not May.

Personally I never really wanted to see May-Pac, cause I know it'll just be one sided for Mayweather..

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      "I have reserved the date (November 13) and both the Cowboys stadium and the MGM in Las Vegas are both Available"

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=27694
      thanks...i havnt read that article yet...

Comment

Its pretty obvious that Margarito vs. Pac is the fight. Arum killed the fight last time. Hes obsessed with that stadium and he'll get another fat check from Jerry Jones. Marg just put several thousand asses in seats. Marg vs. Pac is the fight. Dont kid urselves. The Texas Mexican fanbase? Marg getting a license.

Arum isnt fooling me with this non sense.

Comment

I also think this is Arum/Manny exit strategy for when/if Nevada implements USADA style testing. The fight would be all but made and Arum will roll out the "hey it's Dallas Stadium or nothing!" And all Manny fans will drink the "120,000 people to see this fight, Floyd's scared" kool aid.

Comment

Arum doesn't want the Mayweather fight. He just wants to save face after negotiations fall apart again.
            How can you even say you want the fight when Team Pacquiao keeps saying there will be no test? Waist of time really.
            Floyd won't budge and they know it. Just another way to fool the media and *******s into thinking Floyd is the one stopping the fight from happening. Nice try lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The Beatles View Post
              lol you guys are thinking too far ahead.....nobody gives a **** about the venue.....the real issue is OST......nothing else
              You know Mayweather wont go to Texas,they are really dodgey in Texas.
              The NSAC is also meeting regarding the Olympic Style blood tests which could be implemented this fall.If the tests are required in Nevada then Manny will go to Texas so he is not bound by Nevada rules.
              Arum would rather have the fight in Texas where there are no rules

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Its pretty obvious that Margarito vs. Pac is the fight. Arum killed the fight last time. Hes obsessed with that stadium and he'll get another fat check from Jerry Jones. Marg just put several thousand asses in seats. Marg vs. Pac is the fight. Dont kid urselves. The Texas Mexican fanbase? Marg getting a license.

Man you are spot on.We saw this coming long back.Arum doesnt want any part of Mayweather because Arum makes more when his fighters are fighting each other.
                I think Roach and Manny's team dont lose a thing because what they would get fighting Mayweather they probably still get it fighting any fighter Arum puts in front of Mayweather.
                The biggest loser is Manny Pacquiao and I wonder how thick that kid is.He was going to get a minimum of $25m fighting Mayweather and he ended up getting a minimum oof $7.5 fighting Clottey.Believe me he wont get a guaranteed minimum of more $10m fighting Margarito so he must be either very stupid or hiding something.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

I think so also. Manny will not agree to OST and Arum want's some of that Jerry Jones Money. Plus a bigger cut of the pie with both his fighter fighting.

Comment

why won't Mayweather fight in Texas? Is it because he's afraid that they wont let him numb his hands?

Comment

Originally posted by Bokor Man View Post
                      why won't Mayweather fight in Texas? Is it because he's afraid that they wont let him numb his hands?
                      Texas has a corrupt history,the outright robbery of Whitaker.

Comment

Working...
                      X