Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just found out today: I'm having a daughter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just found out today: I'm having a daughter.

wow, today I found out I'm having a daughter, my girlfriend is due in August,

The news shocked me, its my first kid and I really wanted a son but now that I know that its a girl I'm getting excited about having a little girl.

Anybody here have a little girl ?
    Last edited by SonOfCuba; 04-20-2010, 12:40 AM.

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post

I have one locked in the basement I poke with a stick when I'm bored. Where are you going to keep yours?

Comment

Wow man that's great, Congratulations. I've always been more interested in having a little girl because they're just so damm beautiful so don't worry man! You'll go head over heels when she comes out .

Comment

Congratulations on being a soon-to-be-dad, but was it TODAY or 2 days ago.

Hey Congrats man, that part got to me as well cause 2 days ago I found out Im having a daughter in August.
        Not tryna be a smart-ass, just asking.

Comment

wow, today I found out I'm having a daughter, my girlfriend is due in August,

The news shocked me, its my first kid and I really wanted a son but now that I know that its a girl I'm getting excited about having a little girl.

Hey congrats man...I have 2 daughters and I remember when I first found out. It was an unbelievable feeling man....almost surreal!!I was ****ing exited but it didn't compare to the first time I held her in my arms man, greatest feeling I have ever felt. When you take your girl to the hospital when she starts feeling the contractions and you are actually in the hospital is when it will really hit you man.

Ragabyio speaks the truth, I too wanted a girl....my oldest daughter is a daddy's girl...man it's a truly beautiful feeling.

But again, congrats man!!

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
            Congratulations on being a soon-to-be-dad, but was it TODAY or 2 days ago.

Not tryna be a smart-ass, just asking.
            it was today

Comment

Congrats, you are a lucky man.

Comment

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
                Hey congrats man...I have 2 daughters and I remember when I first found out. It was an unbelievable feeling man....almost surreal!!I was ****ing exited but it didn't compare to the first time I held her in my arms man, greatest feeling I have ever felt. When you take your girl to the hospital when she starts feeling the contractions and you are actually in the hospital is when it will really hit you man.

Ragabyio speaks the truth, I too wanted a girl....my oldest daughter is a daddy's girl...man it's a truly beautiful feeling.

yeah I just can't wait, Im 23 and my older friends keep telling me that having a daughter is like nothing else, I can't wait, thanks for the great words man.

Comment

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post

too bad they'll grow up like jessica alba.... white washed

Comment

it was today
                    I feel it. No kids yet, but I have a niece that I have so much love for, so I can only imagine how I would be with a daughter.

Comment

Working...
                    X