No announcement yet.

Calzaghe bashing Thread LMFAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calzaghe bashing Thread LMFAO

**** the coke use, this guy is a fraud. Bhop beat him and got robbed, and Roy was taking it to him until he got cut. I call him Calslappy cus he just slaps his punches, but **** all that, watch this vid:

Comment

I hate coke calzaghe too but no need to make a thread about it.

Comment

that thread already exists ---> http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...156132&page=74

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
          I hate coke calzaghe too but no need to make a thread about it.
          Lol imagine if it was a black fighter that did it. there would have been thousands of threads. I think Calzaghe got it easy, real easy. I mean just picture being Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
            Lol imagine if it was a black fighter that did it. there would have been thousands of threads. I think Calzaghe got it easy, real easy. I mean just picture being Floyd Mayweather
            LMAO You right you right

Comment

Originally posted by popsikal View Post
              **** the coke use, this guy is a fraud. Bhop beat him and got robbed, and Roy was taking it to him until he got cut. I call him Calslappy cus he just slaps his punches, but **** all that, watch this vid:

You can't beat someone by headbutting them and clinching them the entire fight. Hopkins clinched more then he threw punches. So learn how to score fights cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
                sweetpea was a cokehead....hes highly regarded as one of the atg's...yeah, black american fighters got it bad,sure!......

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
                  You can't beat someone by headbutting them and clinching them the entire fight. Hopkins clinched more then he threw punches. So learn how to score fights cheater.
                  Hopkins did a masterful job which stupid fans that only like sluggers can't appreciate. Hopkins outboxed calzaghe in its truest form. i scored it 115-113 btw for hopkins cus in the last three round he got away from the gameplan, and calzaghe won a couple before that

Comment

Those slaps would knock you the fcuk out.

Comment

Working...
                    X