No announcement yet.

Charlie Z wants ZELENOFF-Burks Official!!!! NEW VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
    so you quit after hartley only landed 1 punch?
    just watch the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlxtDLPKnDA describing it on a forum doesn't capture how shameful the performance really is.

notice his horrific crab-like stance, a defence which consists of literally running away from his opponent, and a punch so slow and telegraphed that his 1-12 opponent easily ducks under them with no problem before finishing making him quit

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
      i dont care how heavy he is, I knocked a heavyweight out before, vers is weak... im fighting burks if not burks then no one .... period
      You do know no one believes you when you say **** like this.. and it makes you look even dumber then you actually are.. if that's even possible.. so your telling everyone you have knocked out heavyweights but when it comes to a ******ed trailer park midget like hartley who had been knocked out in all hes losses and could barely fight hes way out of a wet paper bag..

Your saying you wern't scared of these heavyweights? you even say you knocked them out.. then why were you so scared of hartley someone so incredibly bad? how come you didn't knock him out like those "heavy weights"

Comment

lololololololololololololol.ol.

Comment

Originally posted by skyler View Post
          You do know no one believes you when you say **** like this.. and it makes you look even dumber then you actually are.. if that's even possible.. so your telling everyone you have knocked out heavyweights but when it comes to a ******ed trailer park midget like hartley who had been knocked out in all hes losses and could barely fight hes way out of a wet paper bag..

Your saying you wern't scared of these heavyweights? you even say you knocked them out.. then why were you so scared of hartley someone so incredibly bad? how come you didn't knock him out like those "heavy weights"
          ive heard the story of the heavyweight fight, it's funny. im not lying here, it's 100% truth, he fought some chubby kid 3 YEARS AGO when charlie was 17 and he was a year young, 16 and he won.

THATS the heavyweight he's talking about and that's 100% truth, he told me before

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_Girl23 View Post
            LOL

Charlie actully listened to my idea of facing Blaine Burks....well its a better fight then the dive ready bum Robbie Crawley.
            Charlie even has a good slogan for this one "Blaine you're gonna have to take the pain."

This is an intriguing fight. Hope Burks gets in the gym and BRINGS the pain!!

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
              ive heard the story of the heavyweight fight, it's funny. im not lying here, it's 100% truth, he fought some chubby kid 3 YEARS AGO when charlie was 17 and he was a year young, 16 and he won.

THATS the heavyweight he's talking about and that's 100% truth, he told me before
              Is there any proof he knocked out this heavy weight a video?.. lol I wouldn't take just Charlies world for it the guy talks **** on the daily.. and i dont know about everyone else but he kind of seems like a compulsive liar...

Comment

Working...
              X