Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito's Manager Wants Immediate Rematch After 'Robbery'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now make him wait for a while,just like he has done to others

Comment

i dont think it was a 'robbery' but on the other hand gonzalez got robbed of a Fighter of the year performance, in which he should of won, it was close yes, but he definately didnt deserve to lose

Comment

Cuadras vs Chocalito II should happen first. Winner gets a title shot for the green strap again since Cuadras had it first between the 3. Then let's finally get a uni bout with Estrada or Inoue

Comment

Let Gonzalez work his way up again, fight Cuadras and Estrada, then maybe you can get a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
            People seemed to be in agreement here..I saw a close fight but knowing roman is more known I thought it was a given he was getting the W,boy was I glad he lost.The problem I have with him is how he says he is a superstar,how hbo say he is like a fish in the water with his fists but in all honesty hardly anybody knows him..He is a very talented boxer,but maybe this loss will bring him to a different level..if he rematches cuadras and loses he can forget those 1 mill minimun demands..but if he demolishes cuadras and the this thai guy..the sky is the limit.
            I agree, tbh the loss can be a blessing in disguise. Gonzalez isnt known but beating the guy that beat him and the guy that arguably beat him will get the word spread. But tbh, I think Gonzalez stretched himself out to thin.

Comment

The Thai kid needs to ask for a huge purse. Like 2 million dollars.
              Isn't that what he did with Estrada ans Cuadras when they wanted a rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                FK him!!!! Did he give Estrada a rematch??? Did he give Cuadras a rematch??? He had the nerve to call Cuadras a nobody and then fight a guy who was less known than Cuadras.
                Exactly. He can fuck right off.

Comment

Close fight! Actually thought roman squeaked it out but he does need to give estrada that rematch its long over due. That thai fighter is a straight beast! A real throwback fighter

Comment

I think he edged the Thai dude, but hopefully this "loss" knocked him off his high horse and won't be asking for insane amounts of money for his fights.

Comment

I can understand their reaction, even if I don't agree with it.

It's really, really hard for a flyweight to make waves. And Roman was finally on the verge of some legitimately big fights after a long and hard career. They're bound to be distraught that he's been derailed.

I think they know that the future may not be bright too. He's a flyweight, he's 30, and he's in his fourth weight class. It's a big ask to keep going back to the well.

Comment

Working...
                      X