No announcement yet.

"The King Is Dead, Long Live The King!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The King Is Dead, Long Live The King!"

These are the famous, historical words that will be most significant after we witness Conor McGregor knocking out Floyd Mayweather, officially signaling the definitive end of one era and the start of a new one. I could even see McGregor making a tweet of it, along with the caption of him standing over a fallen Mayweather, after it all goes down.

but then you woke up

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      but then you woke up
      It will take 20 yrs for people like him to wake up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        It will take 20 yrs for people like him to wake up lol.
        That guy is the biggest Conor nuthugger I've ever seen. I like Conor but he's no GOAT or even close to it like his fans make him out to be. He's a solid stand up striker, with heavy hands, and a crisp mouthpiece but that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          That guy is the biggest Conor nuthugger I've ever seen. I like Conor but he's no GOAT or even close to it like his fans make him out to be. He's a solid stand up striker, with heavy hands, and a crisp mouthpiece but that's it.
          Funny how defending someone from baseless, shi*ty criticisms like your's suddenly makes me a "nuthugger." I just tell it like it is and like I see it. You, on the other hand, latch onto to any possible reason you can find to diminish Conor's popularity and success.

As far as him beating Floyd goes, it's improbable but that's what would make it such an unexpected moment. If anyone can pull it off, it is Conor.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
            you're hyping him up in your avi because he's a likely Floyd opponent smh.

Comment

The ****ery that would ensure would be epic

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                It would certainly add a whole new dimension to the whole Boxing vs MMA argument. Snobby boxing fans are fond of saying that it's much easier for a boxer to go into MMA and be successful than the other way around, but this would certainly fuck with people's minds a bit and get them second-guessing themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                  Imagine ****ing McGregor being the first guy to beat Floyd.

Would be painful.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Imagine ****ing McGregor being the first guy to beat Floyd.

Would be painful.
                    Would be awesome. Flomos' reactions would be glorious. They may even collectively commit suicide Jonestown-style just to spare themselves the pain.
                    Last edited by LockardTheGOAT; 03-11-2017, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X