X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    And thank you very much for falling into my my small trap you pathetic kunt

Yes #1 , your name is Edwin.

#2. Only REAL BRITISH people will pick up on what just occured.

See...you corrected me on name only. Claiming that you are not called Edwin, which you ARE

How ever you did not correct me on ....ENGLAND.

Swansea ( where you claim to be from ) is in WALES , not ENGLAND

Its a whole different country LAWWWLLL!

You see... no Welsh Man or Scotsman ALIVE would ever want to be brandished an ENGLISHMAN like i just did to you.

You claim to be from Swansea in WALES, not England and your 298lb fat ass didnt pick up on it.

See...to outsiders The UK = England.

To the British lads here, they will know exactly how badly you goofed.

Get the fck outta here lamer.

Another L handed to you Edwin eh?

How many is that ive handed to you now?

LMAO too easy

Oh, that was good! Judging by the UK guys I've talked to, that would have been FIRST to be debunked. "I'm not Brit, I'm WELSH!" He would have spent 30 mins talking about about the difference and forgotten all about being called Edwin

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
      Lived in Swansea since I was 15. Originally from Greenwich which you don't know about.
      Shut the fuq up fat man.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Oh, that was good! Judging by the UK guys I've talked to, that would have been FIRST to be debunked. "I'm not Brit, I'm WELSH!" He would have spent 30 mins talking about about the difference and forgotten all about being called Edwin
        Yup exactly.

Welsh People are very proud. "Im Welsh you kunt , not english" is what would happen if you put that to a Welsh dude.

Calazaghe the prince of wales as it was dubbed.

This fat mothef0cker is probably masturbating to our conversation.

Another L handed to this stupid twat

Comment

Where have you gone you fat coq sucker??

Get in here and post.

Defend your self you imbecile.

Comment

This was way before Xmas!!! I messaged someone about haye n bellew tickets that was my last response. My brother is going to join but I need to know as who so I can warn you guys.
            Having enquired about ringside tickets for haye v bellew, ive been quoted a sum of £900 plus. I personally think thats extortionate. Views please
            You posted this thread here: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ghlight=BELLEW about buying Bellew tickets after Christmas on 9th January 2017. You just said that was your last interaction on here.

But you posted this post on 5th January, 4 days before the above about Sunspace who you claim not to know.

Sun space is best I've met on boxing scene. His a legend in my eyes.
            You also now claim you're a boxer from Swansea but on 5th January again 4 days before you're last post on here you posted:
            I'm not a mod I'm a genuine person! Just mc lovin and he's stupid comments and utter bull****. Who the hell do you think I am? I'm a genuine boxing fan from London but now live in Liverpool. Can't sleep bigdramashow is angry when he keeps being horrible
            You said you're just a boxing fan from Liverpool.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
              You posted this thread here: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ghlight=BELLEW about buying Bellew tickets after Christmas on 9th January 2017. You just said that was your last interaction on here.

But you posted this post on 5th January, 4 days before the above about Sunspace who you claim not to know.

You also now claim you're a boxer from Swansea but on 5th January again 4 days before you're last post on here you posted:

You said you're just a boxing fan from Liverpool.

Top stuff PrettyBoy.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                Top stuff PrettyBoy.
                Thanks, it's not laid out the best but I couldn't be bothered doing screen shots. Can't stand blatant bullshit.

Comment

Thanks, it's not laid out the best but I couldn't be bothered doing screen shots. Can't stand blatant bullshit.
                  This twat has issues. Hopefully thats put the nail in the coffin right there.

Kunt was annoying as hell and talked out of his arse

Comment

Shut up sweaty jock. Cancel the L your all falling exactly where I want you. Your all wrong yet again so once again THE L IS COMING YOUR WAY HAHAHHHAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAA!!

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                      This twat has issues. Hopefully thats put the nail in the coffin right there.

Kunt was annoying as hell and talked out of his arse
                      But my arise is brighter than you! What's that tell u kunt chops? Your not on my level. I'm a pro your not. Mates name pls? Ha hahhhhaaaa. LMFAO HAHHHAAAA

Comment

Working...
                      X