No announcement yet.

What if JMM knocked out Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
    It's posssible but probably not. In Pac vs JMM 1 & 2, Marquez hit Pac all he got but still not good enough to wooble him. This time Marquez is facing Pac who tasted punches a lot harder than JMM punches besides Pac punching power is a lot harder right now. JMM can't afford to lost his focus, one clean punch from Pac if he goes down, Pac will finish him off this time.
    lol..he made manny do the chicken dance

do you people even watch manny fights?

Comment

10.... Pacquiao has been taking shots from real WW's without any real problems. JMM hit Pac flush a few times and Pac was only rocked for a few seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
        I'll give 1:4 odds JMM won't KO Manny.

I'll be shocked (10) if ever JMM KO's Manny!
        LOL those are the worst odds ever... I'd give 1:40.

Comment

The last couple years of fights Pacquiao couldn't KO someone to save his life, but if there is one thing to guarantee for JMM-Pac III....JMM is gonna go down swinging. This will be a brutal knockout in the 6th because "I'm all natural you gotta believe me."

Comment

8. Doesn't matter the weight, JMM's been the only fighter in years to catch Manny with great shots, and those are the ones that hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              So.....a 10?
              Yes.... 10

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                lol..he made manny do the chicken dance

do you people even watch manny fights?
                You can do better than that. Of course Pac will look wobbled like that in slow motion beside Pac feet were in the air when he got hit by that punch causing his feet a bit off balance after he landed. Try to show us that in normal playback. See someone walk like a drunk a few seconds after he took a punch? Do you know what it does mean?
                Last edited by straightleft; 09-03-2011, 01:32 AM.

Comment

You can do better than that. Of course Pac will look wobbled like that in slow motion. Try to show us that in normal playback. See someone walk like a drunk a few seconds after he took a punch? Do you know what it does mean?

6:45

Comment

Originally posted by The Crackhouse View Post

6:45
                    Pac feet were in the air as he tried to jump back away from Marquez when he was hit at the chin. I repeat in the air. Even with light punch will cause someone to be off balance after he lands on the ground. It just a split second cause by of balance. Check Pac how Pac made Marquez wanted to sit in Pac corner the way he was walking.

Comment

You can do better than that. Of course Pac will look wobbled like that in slow motion beside Pac feet were in the air when he got hit by that punch causing his feet a bit off balance after he landed. Try to show us that in normal playback. See someone walk like a drunk a few seconds after he took a punch? Do you know what it does mean?
                      ^^this is a true fanboy.even when its in front of his face he still denies it

Comment

Working...
                      X