No announcement yet.

USA Today: "Pacquiao would like to ban CONDOMS in the Philippines"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    are u serious??? believe whatever u want but dont force it on other ppl. i find anybody who tries to force their religious views on others dangerous. pac doesnt look good here, dont try to make it seem like he does.
    Specially mixing religion with politics

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      are u serious??? believe whatever u want but dont force it on other ppl. i find anybody who tries to force their religious views on others dangerous. pac doesnt look good here, dont try to make it seem like he does.
      He's opposing the government using taxpayer dollars to distribute condoms. Those in support of the bill want to force their views on others.

These articles lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
        He's opposing the government using taxpayer dollars to distribute condoms. Those in support of the bill want to force their views on others.

These articles lie.
        hes not trying to ban condoms?

Comment

• Originally posted by tibbar View Post
          Pacquiao is consistent in his belief and he is not afraid to stand on it even if he is being criticized by morons. he is devout catholic so what can one expect from him... admirable, simply admirable quality of a guy who knows what hardship is. how many siblings they are again? and they were dirt poor before, right? and they are millionaires now and pacquiao is a billionaire in his country... exactly! there you are... everybody has a chance, dayumn mr. pacquiao, you really make sense.
          What? you know its bad when even morons can see the idiotic side of Manny Pacquiao's beliefs about condoms. Pacquiao is also a very superstitious person.. do you know what the catholic faith and bible says about superstition? A big reason why he's pushing this legislation is also to gather the support amongst his constituents who are predominantly Christians. Even Pope Benedict has changed his views on condoms.

Comment

• I'm a big fan of Pacquiao the fighter but he's just being used as a puppet here by the churches and other right wing looney's. The guy was cheating on his wife not to long ago and now he's making some very dangerous decisions that have already been proven to be disastrous in Africa.

I just hope people around him talk some sense into him and I feel sorry for that country if he ever becomes president.

Comment

• That's a stupid-ass thing to say. But then again, religion is stupid so I'm not that surprised.

I love Manny, but that's just stupid.

Comment

• I do support condoms

Comment

• Just used one right now.. Gotta love safe sex.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                    Just used one right now.. Gotta love safe sex.
                    Condoms don't protect you from HSV or HPV.

Comment

Working...
                    X