No announcement yet.

Boxing Bag Gloves - Need Suggestion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Bag Gloves - Need Suggestion

what are the best place from where we can buy best boxing bag gloves?? please let me know

thanks

Originally posted by elina jhon View Post
    what are the best place from where we can buy best boxing bag gloves?? please let me know

thanks
    Honestly, I wouldn't spend the money on top of the line gloves if you're just going to go at the heavy bag. In my opinion, you only use your nice gloves in a fight. With how many blows you will be delivering to the bag your gloves will wither quickly. My favorite brand is either Title or Everlast, which are generally cheap and accessible at Walmart. Nice gloves I'd go with Hayabusa. They're not cheap though.

Comment

I used to buy cheaper gloves for around 10 years and now my hands are a little more tender i have a few sets of Winning gloves. They need breaking in for a couple of weeks but once broken in they are amazing. If you haven't got the budget I had a set of rival gloves which lasted years and looked as good as new. The Winning gloves I use are over a year old and they are still in great condition.

Comment

Working...
      X