Canelo still facing the better comp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    That's Some f.ucking bullsh.it

I read someone say Brook has 1 name, Smith doesn't even have that if you rolled his whole resume together it doesn't even equal Porter

Brook got his strap off a Champion and a known name, Smith got his through a vacant from a nobody

Brook is a a top 1-3 WW, A argument can be made Smith isn't even in the top 10.
    And the WBO removed Trout from the rankings fight before ordering Smith vs. Thompson. He's still suing them over that

Comment

Smith is a PPV fight. GGG's soft touch is free. Thats part of the criticism. Golovkin doesn't seem to be building toward a big fight soon but just seems to have his team blowing hot air. Canelo is rumored to be colliding with BJS in the near future. The next move by both will be telling. I'd say the Smith fight is tougher given the fact the guys are the same size. Brook is more seasoned than Smith but flat out isn't a MW and is just too small. Big WW or not he isn't a MW. GGG has been positioned to score a KO. Canelo is in for a more even fight that could easily go the distance. Its hard to tell how good Beefy is since he hasn't stepped up but he's gotten the sparring. Obviously you would have to think the Charlo's or Andrade would have been harder fights but given the political climate those fights are likely never getting made.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        And the WBO removed Trout from the rankings fight before ordering Smith vs. Thompson. He's still suing them over that
        That was such bullsh.it, just basically forgetting to put him in the ranking for that month. Like could the WBO make it anymore obvious that they aren't giving belts to Haymon affiliated fighters. the Quillen /Lee decision was just as corrupt

Comment

I find it shocking how some people can defend Chickenelo.

If GGG is such a soft touch then why did he not fight him. Not only did he dodge him but SURRENDERED his belt not to face him.

Some people are like but who's he fought? He wanted to fight Chickenelo but he SURRENDERED.

Comment

If they fought at 154 or 160, Brook would be favored over Smith. FACT.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                brook would school smith
                Yeah, i'd agree with that :ANYWORD:

Comment

Sorry but Brook > Smith. If you don't agree you're simply not worth even debating with.....

and a ****in clown.

Comment

Working...
                  X