Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will GGG rush in with his hands down against Jacobs like Monroe, Wade, etc?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Gennady by KO in 7.
    you are being generous with jacobs, the dude got dropped by Mora. he doesn't last more than 4 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
      Unlike David Lemieux, D. Jacobs didn't accept the offer K2 made.
      Because the money wasn't right.

Anyhow yo speak as if this fight will never happen. Based off the recent articles if Jacobs and GGG win this weekend, they're gearing up to fight next.

And then we'll see what's up

Comment

Wasnt this dude saying GGG was going to vacate the belt? Now all of sudden he is making this kind of scenarios

Lol

and i would love to see gennady do exactly this...just to come to the forum and have a good laugh!

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          I think not.

I think if he tries to let Jacobs punch him in the face like he let Monroe, Wade and the other guys, he gets blasted to the next week.

GGG will be forced to box and take less chances in which this style of a fight will benefit Jacobs because Jacobs is the better boxer and will pick him a part from the outside.

When GGG rushes in and gets reckless, Jacobs will counter with a fast ass overhand right and will put him away with the Brooklyn rumble.

Please quote me and bump this thread when it happens.
          Unlike David Lemieux, D. Jacobs doesn't have cinder blocks for feet, nor does he have little T-Rex arms to punch.

Jacobs is light on his feet, can move and punches with fast combo's that have power behind them that will put GGG on his ass
          Absolutely.

I can't think of one fighter GGG has faced that possesses all 3 characteristics of speed, power and boxing ability combined. Not one.

I really hope GGG drops his hands and tells Jacobs to punch him in the face

He dksab..............

Comment

Working...
          X