Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will GGG rush in with his hands down against Jacobs like Monroe, Wade, etc?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will GGG rush in with his hands down against Jacobs like Monroe, Wade, etc?

I think not.

I think if he tries to let Jacobs punch him in the face like he let Monroe, Wade and the other guys, he gets blasted to the next week.

GGG will be forced to box and take less chances in which this style of a fight will benefit Jacobs because Jacobs is the better boxer and will pick him a part from the outside.

When GGG rushes in and gets reckless, Jacobs will counter with a fast ass overhand right and will put him away with the Brooklyn rumble.

Please quote me and bump this thread when it happens.

Unlike David Lemieux, D. Jacobs doesn't have cinder blocks for feet, nor does he have little T-Rex arms to punch.

Jacobs is light on his feet, can move and punches with fast combo's that have power behind them that will put GGG on his ass

Comment

You on, man. I'm predicting Daniels v. Piroq 2!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        I think not.

I think if he tries to let Jacobs punch him in the face like he let Monroe, Wade and the other guys, he gets blasted to the next week.

GGG will be forced to box and take less chances in which this style of a fight will benefit Jacobs because Jacobs is the better boxer and will pick him a part from the outside.

When GGG rushes in and gets reckless, Jacobs will counter with a fast ass overhand right and will put him away with the Brooklyn rumble.

GGG is going to have show some major league defense in this fight.

Defense he has yet to show he is capable of.

They are both punchers .....but Jacobs brings his punches straight back,while
        Golovkin drops his hands to his wasit,then he brings them up.

This fight will come down to fundementals...that's why I'm picking Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          GGG is going to have show some major league defense in this fight.

Defense he has yet to show he is capable of.

They are both punchers .....but Jacobs brings his punches straight back,while
          Golovkin drops his hands to his wasit,then he brings them up.

This fight will come down to fundementals...that's why I'm picking Jacobs.
          Absolutely.

I can't think of one fighter GGG has faced that possesses all 3 characteristics of speed, power and boxing ability combined. Not one.

I really hope GGG drops his hands and tells Jacobs to punch him in the face.

Comment

Gennady by KO in 7.

Comment

I think not.

I dont believe he would be scared to. Hell, Mayorga let Trinadad hit him with 3 consecutive left hooks then lost by knockout. The Nate (forgot his last name) guy got knocked out trying to drop his hands. Point blank Jacobs will not win. Quillen had a better chance.

Comment

Absolutely.

I can't think of one fighter GGG has faced that possesses all 3 characteristics of speed, power and boxing ability combined. Not one.

I really hope GGG drops his hands and tells Jacobs to punch him in the face.
                Slow ass Wade landed a 4 punch combo on Golovkin.
                That bum couldn't hit Stephen Hawking with a 4 punch combination.

The way GGG pulls out with his hands below his waist.....I can't help but see that costing him against Jacobs.

His trainer has a lot to work on before the WBA makes him fight Jacobs.

Comment

The fight won't happen because GGG's a scared coward. He craps himself every time Jacobs' name is mentioned.

Comment

Unlike David Lemieux, D. Jacobs doesn't have cinder blocks for feet, nor does he have little T-Rex arms to punch.

Jacobs is light on his feet, can move and punches with fast combo's that have power behind them that will put GGG on his ass
                    Unlike David Lemieux, D. Jacobs didn't accept the offer K2 made.

Comment

Working...
                    X