Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just turned 20 and smoked the last Newport of my,life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glad to hear it. i don't do happy birthdays but i'm glad to hear you're taking your life back. remember that you got to start a little slower in the gym to make up for the damage to your lungs and heart.

go have your blood pressure taken.

have a great day!

Comment

Originally posted by led*
      Hbd bro. Please give my regards to your mom.
      How's your moms snatch feel after I stretched that asian shiiit out! Hope she doin ight!

Haha butvin all seriousness thanks y'all I can quit on the simple fact im 20 and what the hell do I have to show for it? 7 bucks a day just to kill myself faster is dumb.

But yesterday was crazy. Thought I would stay drunk all day started at 9 passed out by 130 missed the only plan I had all mid day with my girl so she didn't talk to me all day woke up at 5 went to my moms to eat dinner with her my twin sister and my niece. Went to my dudes played some spades got drunk walked to Walmart and caught a disorderly conduct for jumping out flailing my arms scared the shiiiit outta a cop car failed a breathalyzer and got lucky it was my birthday and my friend blew clean and he only lived right up the street. Got so lucky they didnt check we both got warrants and didn't search my Walmart bag since I bought Friday the 13th Nd stole scarface

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
        How's your moms snatch feel after I stretched that asian shiiit out! Hope she doin ight!

Haha butvin all seriousness thanks y'all I can quit on the simple fact im 20 and what the hell do I have to show for it? 7 bucks a day just to kill myself faster is dumb.

But yesterday was crazy. Thought I would stay drunk all day started at 9 passed out by 130 missed the only plan I had all mid day with my girl so she didn't talk to me all day woke up at 5 went to my moms to eat dinner with her my twin sister and my niece. Went to my dudes played some spades got drunk walked to Walmart and caught a disorderly conduct for jumping out flailing my arms scared the shiiiit outta a cop car failed a breathalyzer and got lucky it was my birthday and my friend blew clean and he only lived right up the street. Got so lucky they didnt check we both got warrants and didn't search my Walmart bag since I bought Friday the 13th Nd stole scarface

turn your life around. at 20, you've got plenty of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
          even white boys appreciate gin and juice and newports. Its just a sick combination after a blunt
          Literally the only pack of cigs I ever smoked were Newports

Comment

Good.. those things are ****ing horrible.

Comment

Working...
            X