Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people talk S#*T about boxers who get injured during training camp?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people talk S#*T about boxers who get injured during training camp?

Like seriously? What do you slobs do for a living? These guys are training 5-6 days a week intesnse! And to any regular day slob to be calling out Guerrero on his injury is an idiot! This guy is a warrior in and out of the ring and isnt scared of nobody. Yea you dont get injured doing a pushy day job this is boxing!

Originally posted by Kimbo Army View Post
    Like seriously? What do you slobs do for a living? These guys are training 5-6 days a week intesnse! And to any regular day slob to be calling out Guerrero on his injury is an idiot! This guy is a warrior in and out of the ring and isnt scared of nobody. Yea you dont get injured doing a pushy day job this is boxing!
    Truth^

Boxers spend there time hammering their body into shape and get punched for a living but when they are injured they are considered "p*ssy". People dont say the same about other atheetes who get injured though. Its just that bs boxing fanboy culture of labeling every fighter as a "ducker".

Comment

i got a papercut in the office this morning...i'm gonna call in sick tomorrow

Comment

a shoulder injury would disable me from performing my job but id have to tough it out. cant aford not to.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          a shoulder injury would disable me from performing my job but id have to tough it out. cant aford not to.
          Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          i got a papercut in the office this morning...i'm gonna call in sick tomorrow
          i dont see the comparisons...

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            i dont see the comparisons...
            have you ever had a paper cut?

Comment

Guerrero is a ****ing *******, he deserves criticism. He makes excuses when he loses and terrible ones at that. He'll just say you're on steroids if he loses to you but won't admit that maybe it was just that fighter had his number. In Guerrero's mind he still thinks he's undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                have you ever had a paper cut?
                yea...and i stil dont see the comparisons...

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  yea...and i stil dont see the comparisons...
                  heres your sign...

Comment

Originally posted by Kimbo Army View Post
                    Because failures like to live through people that succeed.

Comment

Working...
                    X