Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Punisher lost last night he needs to retire.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Punisher lost last night he needs to retire.

The Punisher is my favorite fighter.He's tall,but doesn't fight like it.he's faught everyone put in front of him.the best fighters at 147 are & always have been scared to death of him.He's travelled 3 weight classes trying to fight the best.He has beaten everyone he's fought..............except for last night.

He's a fighter that quite frankly shouldn't exist anymore.Fighters nowadays stay away from dangerous fighters.But the brutal ko loss he suffered by the fist of Marvelous was the last spectacular fight that included him.Last night I saw a shell of the man.He was getting tagged at will & even looked tired coming into the final rounds.

He gave me more than my share of entertainment the time he was ranked highly pfp.He talked of retiring & he needs to.Boxing has not been good to him & now he lost to a prospect.I love ya Punisher,but U need to hang em up.U simply do not have it anymore.If U do however fight again,it needs to be again Lara,1 more time.That man deserves some justice.Either u actually beat him or he spparks U.Ur biggest fan dishing out a does of reality.
Working...
X