• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay EM EM "First ballot. His resume is the MOST impressive...."

Quote:Originally Posted by wolfgang

Cotto is not a Hof yet.
    response from Jay EM EM

First ballot. His resume is the most impressive in boxing today. The man fears no one and fights everyone. (and beats them)

A true throwback in an era of little baby ***** boy HBO *******.
    Cotto stands apart as a true ****ing man.

If you cant see that then you dont know boxing.
    do you all agree with the above guy? i do not. he still has a lot of work to do and he has to beat the man that STOLE alot from him which is Margarito. Please vote in the poll, thanks guys.
    yes
    30.00%
    no
    40.00%
    hell no
    20.00%
    HOF, but he will sneak in
    10.00%

2 division champion
    Wins over Clottey, old Mosley, Quintana, Judah, Torres, Malignaggi

I wouldn't put him in the HOF yet...but he isn't too far off. A win over Pacquiao and it'd be very little debate to not put him in the HOF...

He wrecked people at 140 and was cleanin out 147 until he met Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by I.HATE.HATERS View Post
      response from Jay EM EM

do you all agree with the above guy? i do not. he still has a lot of work to do and he has to beat the man that STOLE alot from him which is Margarito. Please vote in the poll, thanks guys.
      Dude, Arum lines em' up and Cotto knocks em' down. No other fighter in the sport has fought the top guys in his division like Cotto does.

He, unlike Floyd has done everything asked of him and ducked nobody. How can you not put him in the HOF??

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
        Dude, Arum lines em' up and the judges knocks em down for Cotto

Well said Dapee.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
          2 division champion
          Wins over Clottey, old Mosley, Quintana, Judah, Torres, Malignaggi

I wouldn't put him in the HOF yet...but he isn't too far off. A win over Pacquiao and it'd be very little debate to not put him in the HOF...

He wrecked people at 140 and was cleanin out 147 until he met Margarito.
          Dont forget Gomez and Jennings.

Comment

Dude, Arum lines em' up and Cotto knocks em' down. No other fighter in the sport has fought the top guys in his division like Cotto does.

He, unlike Floyd has done everything asked of him and ducked nobody. How can you not put him in the HOF??
            at this point, he is not a 1st ballot hall of famer. no matter how you or anyone else slices it.

Comment

Originally posted by I.HATE.HATERS View Post
              One loss to Pacquiao diminishes Cotto`s chances at HoF unless he beats a greater fighter afterwards.

BTW, being in Hall of FAME requires you to be FAMOUS WORLDWIDE. Cotto should make steps to make himself that.
              Last edited by ThunderWolf; 06-18-2009, 09:21 PM.

Comment

I put his significant or good wins up. Not wins over nobodies...Gomez is known for one win, and I didn't know of Jennings until Cotto was fighting him...

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
                  One loss to Pacquiao diminishes Cotto`s chances at HoF unless he beats a greater fighter afterwards.

BTW, being in Hall of FAME requires you to be FAMOUS worldwide. Cotto should make steps to make himself that.
                  how do you feel about him getting his revenge against Tony

Comment

you are stretching it here Jay.

Comment

Working...
                    X