Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People from California should not be allowed to vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
      People from California should not be allowed to vote.

you should relax

when you're not relaxed, you post like a mongoloid

Comment

• Trump isn't perfect, but he's much better than that wicked old creature Clinton.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          First, we need to get the current party out of power. The party of $10T in debt in less than a decade. The party that spends more than we have. We need to decrease spending. The average American cant spend more than they have. We need to promote growth. Lower taxes can lead to increased revenue if there are more businesses, and more people with money to spend.

#Gloveking2016
          Was that 10trill in debt cumulative? or just Obamas? From what I've read Reagan added more to the debt than almost any other president, and he was Mr Trickle down aka slash taxes for the rich.

Comment

• American tossers have ONE CHANCE to pick a candidate that isn't controlled by massive corporations and political hacks, and you're sticking with the same failed politician candidates? Hows that working out for you so far?

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              they're both ******s

this country is ****ed
              What Mak said.

Both are ****

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                They (Trump supporters) run rampant around here. I'll tell you what 90% of them are thinking.

Keep immigrants out.
                Leave guns alone.

You ask them ANYTHING other than that, they look at you like you've got 3 heads. And start regurgitating things like "Killary" and "The wall."
                Sounds like mathed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colonel Rudyo View Post
                  So i watched a couple mins, not much though. I lol'd this morning when I saw it was Lester Holt as the moderator, I only view him in my mind as the voice of like 20/20 murder stories describing how some innocent person getting murdered by their husband or something. Good to see he's moved onto bigger things
                  Bredda, he Dateline not 20/20 and the voice we usual hear is the old white guy. Some people said the white guy's voice make it seems like he is in love and romancing when narrating the crime stories but I love his voice though.

Lester has Jamaican roots too.
                  Last edited by siablo14; 09-27-2016, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• I think there are better candidates that stayed out of the race. of these two, Hilary is far better prepared to be President.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      I think there are better candidates that stayed out of the race. of these two, Hilary is far better prepared to be President.
                      Would you have preferred Sanders?

Comment

Working...
                      X