No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale: I Want a World Title Fight By The Olympics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeGale: I Want a World Title Fight By The Olympics

On Saturday night. James DeGale became European super middleweight champion as he secured a twelve round majority decision against Piotr Wilczewski in Liverpool. DeGale bounced back from his points defeat by George Groves in May, the first loss of his professional career.

[Click Here To Read More]

daylight ****in robbery!
    i thought georgie groves only just nicked it b ut, wijkfgksdfksdfjski definately won.
    no doubt about it.
    the batty boy was very lucky not to have gotten kod.
    the de"gay" boy has a massive amount to learn before even considering a fight with who he previously "fancied" in mikkel kessler.
    two hard fights at this level saw him lose twice in my mind and struggle in both.
    not many fighters at this stage in their career who turn out to be modern greats struggle like this.
    this fellah is due gettin ktfo in the next 3 or 4 fights if ole fish eyes frank lines him up for a title this early.
    conclusion:still to amateur,struggling already with the "euro" level of opponent and still living in his little dream world.
    you watch, next he will make statements like...."im better than groves" or "carl froch and andre ward are wankers" im the king of the world.
    but, we all know the real truth.....his mum is a crack whore.:bukkake:

Comment

Best karm down James! You aint ready for a world title yet

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
        daylight ****in robbery!
        i thought georgie groves only just nicked it b ut, wijkfgksdfksdfjski definately won.
        no doubt about it.
        the de"gay" boy has a massive amount to learn before even considering a fight with who he previously "fancied" in mikkel kessler.
        two hard fights at this level saw him lose twice in my mind and struggle in both.
        not many fighters at this stage in their career who turn out to be modern greats struggle like this.
        this fellah is due gettin ktfo in the next 3 or 4 fights if ole fish eyes frank lines him up for a title this early.
        conclusion:still to amateur,struggling already with the "euro" level of opponent and still living in his little dream world.
        you watch, next he will make statements like...."im better than groves" or "carl froch and andre ward are wankers" im the king of the world.
        Dont talk wet fella, James won lol

Comment

daylight ****in robbery!
          no doubt about it.
          40 years old....really?

Comment

daylight ****in robbery!
            no doubt about it.
            What fight were you watching?

DeGale won the fight by 2-3 rounds no problem. The Pole slowed down a lot in the second half of the fight.

Last night was a big step up for DeGale which he did well in. Not spectacular but he got the job done. He is still pretty green as he has only had 12 fights so I hope Frank keeps him at European level for another 3 or 4 fights.

Frank has the Groves rematch lined up for next year by the sounds of things too.

Comment

De gale is a fcuking clown, he struggled badly, a loved seeing his face all messed up he was worse looking than the pole , hes not doing **** at the top level.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                De gale is a fcuking clown, he struggled badly, a loved seeing his face all messed up he was worse looking than the pole , hes not doing **** at the top level.
                But he won right?

Comment

I had DeGale by 2/3 rounds max, he won, but not as wide as it was scored..

Comment

hes gonna be the next audley harrison

Comment

Working...
                    X