Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire - Moreno: will they end up like Bradley - Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire - Moreno: will they end up like Bradley - Alexander?

not really familiar with any Moreno fights but i've read that he's more of a defensive one and may have somewhat similar skills with Nonito

so based on their styles, would their fight end up some sort of anti-climatic?

Moreno stated that he'll box Donaire & may have plan to stay away from power shots

and it's not like Nonito would start a fight al'a Pacquiao

any thoughts?

Donaire headbutts him to death.

Comment

It could very well be. In terms of styles, this could be a very ugly, chess match type of fight. Moreno has no problem making it that type of fight either.

If you want to see all out action the fight won't be for you.

Action wise, Donaire vs, Perez or Agbeko will be better.

But, superiority wise Donare vs Moreno or (Agbeko if he beats Mares, big IF) is the way to go.

Comment

I think it was pretty much agreed upon by almost everyone that Bradley or Alexander was not going to be ended by 1 punch. When Donaire gets in the ring that will always be a realistic possibility. I don't see how this could be a boring fight (then again I didn't think Bradley vs Alexander was particularly boring) but I could see why it wouldn't be a slugfest.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
          I think it was pretty much agreed upon by almost everyone that Bradley or Alexander was not going to be ended by 1 punch. When Donaire gets in the ring that will always be a realistic possibility. I don't see how this could be a boring fight (then again I didn't think Bradley vs Alexander was particularly boring) but I could see why it wouldn't be a slugfest.
          If Alexander didn't keep initiating headbutts, Timmy would have gotten him out of there in the 12th.

Comment

uh hello bradley-alexander was too mofos who have ZERO power. wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              It could very well be. In terms of styles, this could be a very ugly, chess match type of fight. Moreno has no problem making it that type of fight either.

If you want to see all out action the fight won't be for you.

Action wise, Donaire vs, Perez or Agbeko will be better.

But, superiority wise Donare vs Moreno or (Agbeko if he beats Mares, big IF) is the way to go.
              yeah i figure it out that it'll be battle of feints & all posturing

it might be a tough one to sell for the casual fans, especially if they're expecting more after the Montiel fight

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                Name one Mexican, in any weight class, that can beat Bradley.

I'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                  Name one Mexican, in any weight class, that can beat Bradley.

I'll wait.
                  .........Cris Arreola.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    im not refering to that

im talking bout the hype then end up failing

Comment

Working...
                    X