Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Changes Opponent at The Last Minute, Controversy Erupts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Changes Opponent at The Last Minute, Controversy Erupts

Controversy tends to follow former middleweight world champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. And his upcoming fight is no different. Chavez Jr. was scheduled to return on Friday, against Nicolas Masseroni in a light heavyweight bout fought over the ten round distance. But Chavez Jr. has decided to switch his opponent at the late hour - claiming Masseroni was unable to make the contract weight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jr. should walk away to save us from further punishment

Comment

Chavez Jr. relapsed already...

Comment

Chavez Jr. vs. Edgar Berlanga in 2021

Comment

Anyone remember the andy lee chavez jr fight...HBO hyped up chavez jr so bad they did like a cinematic entrance shot for chavez from the limo to the ring lol

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            Anyone remember the andy lee chavez jr fight...HBO hyped up chavez jr so bad they did like a cinematic entrance shot for chavez from the limo to the ring lol
            He did live up to the hype to be honest till he didnt.

He actually one of the most accomplished Son of a Champion boxer that is out there.

Comment

This clown just needs to go away. What a train wreck

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                This clown just needs to go away. What a train wreck
                Yes, I second that. If he can add a few more colors to his hair palette, he just might pull off the look.

Comment

Chavez Jr is still little g's dream fight..

Comment

. The opponent is going to be an Ecuadorian.
                    OK? WTF?

Yeah I'm not watching another sh^t show from Chavez Jr! The ONLY reason why I watched the last fight was become I was watching Chavez Sr vs Arce and I just so happen to leave it on and so I just so happen to watch Chavez Jr QUIT again. NO Thank You!

Comment

Working...
                    X