Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAZN is losing money because no one knows how to stream!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree! I also think Netflix will never become the home of comedy!

It's a complete waste of time. No one is about to sit there and go through all of that trash just to stream a comedy special. People are used to just subscribing to HBO on tv. My grandad wanted to watch the Dave Chappelle comedy special and tried using Netflix. He ended up not watching it because he got frustrated and said fkk it. And then on top of that, it's glitchy as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
      Complete waste of time. No one is about to sit there and go through all of that trash just to stream a fight. People are used to just buying PPV on tv. My grandad wanted to watch the Canelo fight and tried using DAZN. He ended up not watching it because he got frustrated and said fkk it. And then on top of that, it's glitchy as hell.

With respect to your Grandad, like a lot of old people he will be dead soon. Every person born now won't know what life is like pre-streaming. Regardless of if DAZN succeeds, streaming is the future.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
        Complete waste of time. No one is about to sit there and go through all of that trash just to stream a fight. People are used to just buying PPV on tv. My grandad wanted to watch the Canelo fight and tried using DAZN. He ended up not watching it because he got frustrated and said fkk it. And then on top of that, it's glitchy as hell.

You are absolutely right and besides most casual fans rather watch their live sporting events like boxing over a television set rather than a phone.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          You are absolutely right and besides most casual fans rather watch their live sporting events like boxing over a television set rather than a phone.
          that's not true. lol. There are far too many world casuals that ride the bus, train, etc. Commute.. while watching shows from their phone. you guys are so confused you forgot the concept of On Demand, but its ok if you simply focus on Live streaming. DAZN's growth is based on On Demand back catalogue hence the Netflix of sports. What Netflix shows are live? Aside from all that, DAZN provides Live and On Demand

Also far too many people own tablets via Apple or Samsung.

Don't fumble with your lies when VOD streaming has been around for A LONG time and people have accelerated watching content this way. Your initiatives and posts would be effective if it were 2005...

don't lie bruh! you'z getting exposed bruh!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Must be a problem in America cause I have no issues watching live fights on DAZN here in Italy. Plus I have trash internet and it works fine
            America is a third world country unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
              that's not true. lol. There are far too many world casuals that ride the bus, train, etc. Commute.. while watching shows from their phone.

Also far too many people own tablets via Apple or Samsung.

Don't fumble with your lies when VOD streaming has been around for A LONG time and people have accelerated watching content this way. Your initiatives and posts would be effective if it were 2005...

don't lie bruh! you'z getting exposed bruh!
              I said casual boxing fans. Sure the average consumer streams video content that they like everyday on their tablets and mobile devices.

I am not denying that fact but you cannot make someone consume a service or product that they don't want. The real reason why DAZN is struggling is because of the sharp decline in boxing's popularity itself.

It's impact is felt everywhere globally and especially in the U.S. There are hardly any people who watches boxing nowadays anyhow. They are just not interested in the sport anymore because it's no longer mainstream.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                I dont understand how the whole world, including America, can cope with the likes of Netflix but America cant cope with DAZN.But as for its problems i know the trolls try laying into it cuz they are trolls but ive got friends in America who although are more than happy with the content but the glitching and the buffering is a real pain.
                Because with Netflix you push a button. I don't understand how yall dont understand ease of access

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  You can get the dazn app on samsung TVs. Or watch it on a tv with a ps4. That's how i stream their fights, have never watched on my phone

Comment

DAZN is a nice APP...however I don't know anybody personally who actually have the APP and that is not something to be celebrated as a boxing fan

nobody I know watched Ruiz vs AJ live on DAZN, all said "I Seen The Highlights on Twitter"

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      You can get the dazn app on samsung TVs. Or watch it on a tv with a ps4. That's how i stream their fights, have never watched on my phone
                      What you are saying is a very true statement. You can stream live video content on a smart tv which has internet access or just simply purchase a digital media player and hook it up to your tv to watch it and yet people still rather watch online programming over their apples, phones and mobile devices.

Comment

Working...
                      X